Chapter 8

With hesitations, Seokjin pulled out his pocket size notebook and wrote down the things he will have to do once he heads to the student council's office which is imposing the proper punishments for Byulyi and Jungkook's violation.

"Where's your school blazer?" Yoongi inquired, looking at Byulyi with his sharp eyes.

This girl has a habit of taking off her blazer and identification card which Seokjin has unconsciously absolved.

'How did I carelessly let her walk around not wearing the appropriate dress code?'

"She left it at the laundromat. Some kids left gums on the seat at the cafeteria." As he signaled for Byulyi to go somewhere not within Yoongi's sight since she is also not wearing her identification card. "Little Miss-fortune, sat on one." And I whispered those words, taking Yoongi's attention off Byulyi.

Yoongi sighs and shakes his head. Dealing with these petty things at school probably subtracted ten years of his youth.

Byulyi was labeled by Min Yoongi as Miss-fortune with both the positive and negative connotation.

The positives.

She landed a full scholarship sponsored by the government at a prestigious school due to the support they give to the promising athletes in the country. Then she became the first transferee allowed to enter as a second-year student at this school. It was also evident that most of the faculty members favor her due to her excellent record despite her living condition, well yeah, it is being poor.

The negatives?

Enforcing the school rules is one of the responsibilities of a student council officer, and after Seokjin was prompted to check on his own classroom to discipline a student who was reported to violate the school's table manner rules, which is prohibiting students from eating inside the classroom, he overheard her crying while on a phone call. Seokjin stood outside of the room and waited for her to calm a little before he handed her his handkerchief and later ask Yoongi for leniency. Then she started this frenzy by dancing with Hoseok during club recruitment which earned her fangirls and haters, resulting her visit to the disciplinary committee. And just today, she earned demerits because of a middle schooler looking for her brother.

'Yeah, about that. She never mentioned a brother.'

Seokjin remembered them all, the school-related issues Byulyi went through for the past three months. Looking at it, she really has the affinity with bad luck, being the accessories to almost every crime. Not to mention their encounter at the school rooftop which also means she is jinxed, romantically.

...

Byulyi clicked her tongue in defeat. The girl must have something to say but refused to do since Yoongi might add another punishment for her. She loosened her necktie seemingly annoyed, blood boiling by the helpless situation she is in, a possible violation that may reflect on her student record. She took out her handkerchief and covered her face with it, probably cursing in mute. Then she vigorously flapped it as if dusting off. She walked distance away, darting her gaze at Jungkook, who is currently begging Yoongi for mercy. She must be too concerned about Jungkook, she became completely unaware of the playful situation behind her.

Byulyi saw how Yoongi ignore prompted Jungkook to come over as their eyes meet. The next thing Seokjin saw, she was pushed by a number of students, who were being silly. This caused her to be out of balance. Jungkook who was on his way immediately saved Byulyi from kissing the ground by letting his body serve as her cushion.

Jungkook's arms were wrapped around her as he leans backwards to assist both of their weight. And in a split second, Seokjin runs towards them as he noticed how they seem to look at each other intently not realizing their uneasy stance.

And his instinct was right. Before Jungkook's posture crumbles, Seokjin pulled Byulyi by her white uniform from the back to prevent the accidental kiss that may be possible if they were to fall together on the ground.

'Not a kiss again.' he thought. That would be more dreadful until he felt a...

SNAP!

...on his hand.

'A snap?'

From the hand he has on her back.

.

.

.

It took Seokjin a few seconds to realize what happened. His hands run cold as he looked at his fist on her uniform.

'Her uniform is fine. Not torn. '

Then he saw the light silhouette of the strap of her...

undergarment...

'Oh. Please. No. Not that.'

unhooked...

'WHAT?'

'KIM SEOKJIN!!! You pulled the wrong cloth!!!'

.

.

.

Yoongi was too busy to pay attention to anything happening around him, discussing things with Seokjin, when he felt the gush of wind escape from his side. Then he saw Seokjin pull Miss-fortune out of Jungkook's arms before the younger boy lands on the ground, butt first.

The moment Seokjin removed his blazer and covered Byulyi with it, he knew something unfortunate had happened.

'Never expected the scene to turn romantic.' Yoongi thought.

Before Yoongi could even say a word, probably punish Seokjin for taking off his blazer, they immediately walked out of the scene. He somehow was confused as the three of them obviously blushed at the unknown event. He went to Jungkook's side to help him up as he was still lost in his thoughts.

"What happened?"

"We- we... almost kissed." as he blushes at the thought of it.

'Ugh! Kiss again? Thank heavens it's an almost.'

"Yah! Go back to your campus or I'll ban you here 'til you reach high school."

"Hyung, please consider it. I know it was wrong of me to half-lie but noona's brother is my best shot to learn martial arts more. That will benefit the school too."

This kid is clearly trying to charm me with his innocent look.

'Now, kid. Go back to your campus!'

.

.

.
SNAP!

Byulyi felt the slight sting on her back as she sensed the liberating effect on her chest. She looked back at Seokjin who stared at her for some time as her arms unconsciously cover her torso.

'This day is just so WRONG in all levels.'

Byulyi was trying to think of the incident in a positive light. If Seokjin did not save her, she would be caught in a kissing issue again, this time with a boy who is younger than her. This is more favorable. At least, they were the only ones who knew about what just happened.

Well, it is obvious, he knew. His cheeks brushed in pink and his ears turned red after she felt the comfortable discomfort she felt. She would have not been wrapped with his uniform too if he never felt that.

Without a word, Seokjin lead Byulyi away. It took some twists and turns at the building before he nervously utters the words.

"I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

Her whole face burns more and more. Of all the things that could have happened...

'Why one of the most private ones?'

She felt like being naked in front of him without being undressed.

'How will we act normal in front of our friends?'