"Yes, yes, I'll do well."

He laughed and touched the pendant.

That's when Tesilide turned the flow of the conversation back to the original topic.

"If you want to make money, wouldn't it be a good idea to attack a dungeon where resources are constantly being produced?"

"......."

"Why?"

"To say the same thing as Agnes."

Tesilid, who knew how to hesitate, only laughed as he rang the collar. It sounded like the ringing of a thick string.

I said.

"Of course, I'm also thinking about what the two of you said. It's just not good for a southpaw. You'll be checked by the other squadrons."

There are two ways to make money using the dungeons where resources are calculated.

The first is to hide it and monopolize it. My dungeon farm is like this.

The second is to receive a certain allocation of the output as a toboggan and is a kind of fee trade.

The dungeon is basically owned by the owner of the place where it was created.

To take the example of the 'Polluted Crystal Cave' dungeon in the Gillette estate, where the mineworkers pay a certain amount of taxes to the Earl of Gillette while digging up the ore, and the Count of Gillette pays a portion of the profits to the Tobble.

If the second method is used, the name of the tortoise will inevitably be known.

There is nothing good about the rumor that the saint is poisoning the dungeon for money.

'You only have to pick a few dungeons with very, very good things to do and register.'

Once one had something in mind.

Tesilide made an opinion after contemplating whether it was a similar idea.

"Dungeons with materials from space transitions or advanced healing potions are more efficient. What about the dungeon where mermaid's tears are produced? It's the material of the finest potions."

"......."

"Why do you look like that again?"

"Oh, and to say the same thing with Agnes."

"......."

Uh, this time I don't get a good laugh to hear.

I decided to confess my sincerity.

"Mermaids only have females because of their ethnic nature. I think of you being kidnapped again, and suddenly my blood pressure rises." [It is clear that the 'Libra that judges the soul' is deliberately trying to provoke you to become jealous.]

[The 'Builder of the Trials Skyscraper' asks you to understand what it would be like to have a harem buff.] Ah, I want to see you.

"...... I'm not that weak anymore."

Tessilid covered his mouth as if he were doing a dry wash with one hand.

It was certainly a shameful topic for the Paladin.

"I know. Just because I'm worried and angry. Anyway, let's think about the mermaid dungeon."

"Yes."

This time, Agnes made an opinion.

<You know anything about the dungeon where Unisus comes from? Horns are the material of the transition stone. >

Unisus is a horse-like horse with wings and horns.

"Oh, Unisus."

The moment I turned back, Tesilide's expression hardened. It seems like a point where quick denial is needed.

"I know one thing, but it's still before it was created. And I'm a little reluctant because Unisus is a virgin revealing beast."

"...... Well thought, child."

Yep, I'll sneak you.

It would be nice to switch topics.

"Terry, are you tired by any chance?"

"Nope. Why?"

"If I was okay with my fitness, I'd go around the backdrop. I have a place and friends that I want to introduce to you."

"Okay."

We got up straight from our seats.✠Unlike me, who took a moment to change into comfortable clothes, Tessilid stuck to the Paladin uniform.

He walked side by side through the corridors where the sun was pouring down from the barrel window.

"I'm going to the library. Originally, I was a user, but I am a friend of the Countess and my mother, and I am also between the Countess Ma and my sister. That's why I got special permission."

Arrived at the library between bragging.

In the library, he whispered in the ear of Zira Tesilide, a corporation that should be modest.

"In fact, the final destination is a dungeon."

"Is there a dungeon in the White Writer?"

"Yes, that's where I vomited when I was ten years old."

After another bragging, I pulled a specific book from my bookshelf.

From the gaps that were created, the entrance to the dungeon appeared.

"Let's go!"

He grabbed Tesilide's wrist and jumped inside.

The field of view faded and stretched, and a wide landscape painting-like garden and farm appeared.

"Here......."

"It's my herb farm."

Dalgrak!