"I'll give you Linz's room. Ah, Linz is the child's brother, and now the room is empty in Wilhellon."

"I see. I will take my oath."

"What a oath. Go relax."

After the meal, they took Tesilide and escorted him to his brother's room.

There was no shortage of places to stay in my brother's room, Injira Tesilide, which was cleaner than mine.

I was somehow proud.

When Kim entered the room, the two of them sat face to face for a moment and talked.

"Forget what my mom and dad are saying."

"Why? I want to leave it as a pleasant memory."

"That's it?"

"A reconciled couple in a reconciled family ... It was nice for me to be able to fit into that picture for a moment."

He smiled brightly.

"So don't forget to remember it too."

"......."

He seems to be just talking as usual, but he's mastered fine.

Somehow, the longer you spend with Tesilide, the more you seem to give meaning to every single word he says.

"Well, let's settle yesterday and then."

"Yes."

In fact, today was the third day of his vacation with me.

Over the past two days, we've been wandering around the continent of Serentra, sweeping away bandits while sweeping up undiscovered sub-Class A dungeons.

It was an activity to make money.

At my beckoning, a treasure chest was dragged out of the air.

Thanks to the bag decoration, the 2nd reward of the Kyoju Quest, the Satchelback has been fully inventoried.

It seemed that the only time to get the bag out in front of him was to sort out the things he had stored inside.

"If I dispose of all this, would it be about 20,000 gold?"

"If you stop, the cost of running the Knights Templar will be sufficient for the time being."

"Ugh, no, not enough."

"Why?"

"In fact, there is a lot of money to be spent in addition to the operation of the Knights Templar."

"Which one?"

"I now have to do my part as a bishop. To build my parish and build a church."

"Alas."

I have faithfully prepared the 3rd Kyōju Quest.

That's when the necklace rang.

<The dungeon that you just vomited at me yesterday had no stall other than the boss reward, so you closed it all. If you want to make money, isn't it a good idea to attack a dungeon where resources are constantly being calculated? >

I replied with a smirk right away.

"Wow, Agnes. Long time no see. Is the angry thing released?"

<...... I didn't loosen up, but I don't want to say it, so I'm bored. >

"I was bored because I didn't have Agnes. Don't fight forward, stay well, we."

<'t fight. You've done something unilaterally wrong. >