Chapter 73

"Your mom is mad at me again," Lisa sighed as she told Jennie. "Rosé has no intention of talking to me about it but the situation forced her. She's asking me to give you back to her. She said there's a chance for both of you to reconcile. Is that true?" Jennie confronted Lisa. 

"Jennie, we're in a relationship. I'm committed to you," Lisa stated. "But you didn't answer my question. Anyway, you didn't told me that you're with her during her birthday," Jennie bitterly said.

"Jen, I just fulfilled Rosé's wish. We just spend time together. Anyway, we're not good during that time, we broke up," Lisa reasoned out. "Did something happened between the two of you?" Jennie curiously asked. 

"Of course not! Jennie, Rosé and I are just friends," Lisa stated. "But she doesn't consider you as a friend only. We know that until now, Rosé loves you so much. Lisa, the only question for you to answer is, do you love her too? Do you love her again?" Jennie asked teary-eyed.

Lisa was speechless. She remembered their marriage vows. "Forever, Roseanne Park," Lisa said. "For always, Lisa Manoban," Rosé replied.

She recalled what Jisoo said. "Rosé gave up so much for you. She gave her all to help you put up this restaurant. And when you needed money, she gave up her scholarship in Italy.

She then remembered what Rosé said during the latter's birthday. "Nothing is difficult when you love someone."

"Jennie you have to know. Rosé and I also spent some good memories. I know there's a part of me that loves..." Lisa paused when Jennie looked at her.

"Loved her. But it's not for you to get jealous," Lisa continued. 

"I'm not jealous Lisa. But I admit, I'm hurt. All I can say is that, if you and Rosé can still reconcile or can be complete again, who am I to hinder?" Jennie said as she started to cry.

"No, no, no, Jennie. Jen please, don't do this to yourself. Don't think that you're the hindrance. Hey, listen to me. Listen to me. All this time, you're here for me. Those times when nobody understands me, you're there. You understand me, you've been attentive to me. Even if my family is troublesome and they don't accept you, but still you fought for me. I know I said that there's a part of me that loved Rosé, but there's a greater part of me that loves you so much. Don't worry, Rosé will understand it, okay? She will understand that it's you that I love," Lisa assured Jennie as she kissed Jennie's forehead and hugged her.

Suddenly her phone rang. "Wait, it's Jisoo," Lisa told Jennie as she grabbed her phone. "Hello Jisoo?" Lisa answered the call. "Rosé needs help," Jisoo nervously said. "What happened?" Lisa anxiously asked. "I don't know. The maid just said that Rosé was calling her but she can't open the door. I'm on my way there," Jisoo answered. "Okay, okay," Lisa said and ended the call.

"I have to go, sorry," Lisa told Jennie and ran away. "Lisa," Jennie uttered. 

"Rosé, open the door! Rosé! Rosé! Can you hear me?!" Jisoo nervously said as she kept on knocking the door. "Go find the key," Jisoo told the maid. 

"Jisoo, what happened?" Lisa asked as she arrived. "Rosé is inside and I can't open the door," Jisoo answered. 

"Here's the key," the maid said as she gave it to Lisa. 

"Rosé! Rosé!" Lisa said as they saw Rosé lying on the floor unconscious. "Rosé wake up!" Jisoo said. "Call an ambulance," Lisa told the maid.

"Rosé was lying on the hospital bed with Jisoo sitting on the chair beside it. "What does the doctor said?" Jisoo asked as Lisa got inside the room. 

"The baby is okay," Lisa replied. "Thank God," Jisoo sighed in relief. "The doctor said that it's good that we brought her immediately in the hospital and her bleeding was attended. She was having premature contractions that's why her blood pressure is high," Lisa stated.