Chapter 13

"Rosé Manoban? Yeah, I'm working with her. She's the interior designer of one of my projects," Kai explained. "She's always calling your phone. She was even with you somewhere. I know you're not just doing work-related," Jennie bitterly said.

"C'mon, we're just working so it's just natural for us to be together cause she's the interior designer. And whenever Rosé calls me, it's just pure business," Kai explained.

"You're just fabricating stories. I really felt different. This is what I felt the last time you cheated on me," Jennie sadly said. "My love, you're bringing back the past again. I already repented and break up with them. I thought you already forgive me? That we are supposed to move on? But here you are again being suspicious and jealous," Kai convincingly said.

"Why? Do you have any proof? I'm trying really hard to win your trust again. So please give me a chance," Kai pleaded. "Okay, to stop your suspicion, I won't go and let our reputation be ruined, our business. Let's just use our savings until it runs out. I know it will be enough for us and your mom for awhile. I'll just unpack my things," Kai said in distress and walked.

"No, no, okay you can go," Jennie said who felt guilty. "Jennie, I don't have any other woman and I won't cheat on you again. I promise you that," Kai assured her and kissed her in the head.

Jennie was getting Kai's clothes to wash them. She found a hotel receipt from his pocket and got suspicious again.

Rosé too arrived in Busan and Kai waited for her in the parking lot. "Hey," Kai said and then kissed her torridly in the neck. Kai stopped and they happily held hands walking as they got inside the resort. 

"Hey, did you arrived safely?" Lisa asked Rosé over the phone. "Yeah. You don't have to check upon me," Rosé answered. "But I want to. I already told you that I want to make it up to you in every chance I can get," Lisa gladly said. "Hon, I gotta go. My client is already calling me," Rosé said to end the conversation. "Sure. Take care, okay? Because I'm still going to love you," Lisa jokingly said. 

Jennie went to Lisa's restaurant. She saw a waiter at the entrance. "Is Lisa Manoban there?" She asked. "Yes, I'll just call her," the waiter responded.

"Chef Lisa, someone is looking for you outside," the waiter said. Lisa looked at the cctv and saw a woman.

Kai went upstairs with just a towel covering his body. "That's enough," he said getting Rosé's phone throwing it in the bed. He then started to kiss Rosé in the neck passionately and both of her hands was in his head. Rosé then remembered how Lisa intimately kissed her the last time they made love. Lisa's words saying "I'll make it up to you when you came back" was echoing in her head.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked disappointed as he stopped kissing her. "I can't take this anymore. Let's stop this," Rosé said feeling guilty.

Jennie saw Lisa was coming. She then realized that she can't tell her about her wife so she decided to go instead.

"Hey Miss, wait," Lisa called her. Jennie stopped walking and looked at Lisa.

"Yes? Are you looking for me?" Lisa asked curiously. "You are the wife of Rosé Manoban, right?" Jennie asked with hesitation. "Yes, I'm Lisa. You know my wife? Lisa wondered.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Kai asked in disbelief. "I can't take it anymore, cheating on Lisa," Rosé truthfully said.

"Rosé what's goin on? You come with me and now you're just dropping me?" Kai irritatedly asked. "I'm sorry. I was confused. I thought I can still do this but I realized I can't do it anymore. Lisa and I talked last night..." Rosé said but was cut off.

"So that's it, she promised again. What did she said? That she'll make it up to you? That she'll take care of you and never neglect you again? Did you believe those lies again? Rosé, my wife is like that also. She's never persistent in her promises too," Kai insisted.

"Yes! But what Lisa saying was true. I don't believe you but I believed my wife. She said to me that she's not perfect and it's really true because no one is perfect even you! All of us make mistakes. But I can see in her eyes Kai that she loves me and she's willing to do everything just to make it up to me. I can't do this anymore to her," Rosé argued crying and got her stuff. 

"How do you know my wife?" Lisa asked Jennie. "I'm your wife's client," Jennie lied. "So, what do you need from me?" Lisa asked confused.

"Rosé wait, wait. Don't do this. I need you, I love you," Kai said while stopping Rosé from getting her luggage. "Kai, we both know that that isn't true. Just go back to your wife and just let me go back to my wife too," Rosé pleaded. Kai kept on shaking his head as he saw Rosé left him. "Rosé, please don't leave," he called out.

Rosé was already downstairs when she saw two robbers.

"So, why are you here?" Lisa asked again. "Chef Lisa, our supplier is calling," an employee told her. Lisa faced the employee. "Okay," Lisa replied. Lisa then noticed that Jennie ran fast. "Miss, wait!" Lisa called.

"Kai!" Rosé called in panic. "Rosé!" Kai answered and went to her quickly.

"What's happening here?" Kai asked. The robbers aimed the gun to each one of them. "Get whatever you want, just don't hurt us," Kai pleaded. One of the robbers was about to rape Rosé. "Hey! Don't touch her!" Kai yelled. Kai can't take anymore seeing Rosé being kissed by the robber. He snatched the gun aimed at him and kicked the robber making the man fell to the floor. He then punched the man touching Rosé. When Kai was about to go back to the first robber, the man shoot him. Rosé went to Kai to check on him but the robber also shoot her in the head. Rosé fell above Kai's body both unconscious.