Chapter 25

"It's a miracle. You're siding with Lisa now," Lisa's mom confronted her husband when they arrived home. "I'm not siding anyone. I'm just being objective. There's a possibility that Rosé won't make it. That's the only reason," Lisa's dad defensively said.

"So? You're not giving her second chance to live?" Lisa's mom asked in disbelief. "Of course I want to. She deserves a second chance. Everybody deserves a second chance, okay?" Lisa's dad argued.

"But there are people out there who waste opportunities for nonsense things," Lisa's mom asserted. 

"Like what mom?" Tzuyu who was listening to them asked. "Golf. It's been a long day, I'm gonna have tea," her mom replied and left while her dad just shook his head.

"Just ignore mom, dad. She doesn't know anything about golf that's why she doesn't understands your hobby," Tzuyu told her dad and he just smiled at her.

"Definitely you'll be supplying pastries in our restaurant. But I haven't set a meeting schedule yet with my partner because she's going something right now. Her wife is in critical condition," Irene explained to Jennie. "I understand. I experienced that too with my husband before he died," Jennie assured her. Irene looked at Jennie apologetically. "Hey Irene, it's okay. Let's not disturb her for now. It'll be fine that I will just supply here in your cafe," Jennie cheering her up. 

"Lisa, whatever your decision is, I support it. Let's just hope that it will not come to the point that your wife will be hovering between life and death," Lisa's mom stated. "That's also my prayer Lisa," Tzuyu added.

"I hope you're making the right decision Lis," Jisoo asserted while they're all sitting down in the couch outside Rosés room.

Hae-in looked at Rosé from the glass window and saw something from the medical device attached to her. "Lisa, Jisoo, come here. Something is going on with Rosé," Hae-in said in panic. Lisa and her family together with Jisoo immediately went to see Rosé in the glass window.

"Nurse, what's happening?" Lisa asked the nurse who was about to get inside the room. "She's having a heart attack," the nurse replied. "Why aren't you doing anything? Help her!" Jisoo told the nurse. "Ma'am, the patient is DNR (do not resuscitate)," the nurse answered.

"Lisa, please Lisa, do something!" Jisoo demanded. "Just tell us if you want to withdraw the DNR and I will call immediately the doctor," the nurse said. 

"Lisa, say something! You can't let her die!" Her mom worriedly said while looking at Rosé. "Lisa, please," Tzuyu pleaded.

"Ms. Manoban, every second counts," the nurse stated.

Lisa was still speechless looking at Rosé. She then remembered what Rosé said before. "I don't want you having a hard time. Just choose to let me go."

"No, I won't let you go. Nurse, to hell with DNR. Save my wife, now!" Lisa shouted and the nurse ran to call the doctor. "Rosé hold on!" Lisa shouted again.

Lisa's mom and Tzuyu were holding hands together while praying. Hae-in was patting Jisoo's back who was crying. Lisa was sobbing while looking at Rosé being attended by the doctors and nurses. 

"The doctor is now checking Rosé. She's now out of danger," Lisa told her family, Jisoo, and Hae-in. "Thank God," Lisa's mom sighed in relief.

"What's the next thing to do?" Lisa's dad asked. "They will continue the medicine, treatments, round the clock monitoring, everything," Lisa answered.

"Does that mean she can possibly have heart attack again?" Jisoo asked. "Yes, they said it's possible. It's either she'll be dead or she wakes up. It's all in God's hands now," Lisa replied.