Chapter 71

Rosé was at her workplace happily recalling her moment with Lisa during her birthday. Suddenly, she doesn't feel well.

"Nicole," Rosé called her employee. "Yes ma'am Rosé? Are you alright?" She asked as she saw Rosé bothered. "I'm palpitating," Rosé answered. "Do you want me to call the ambulance?" Nicole asked. "No. I'll just call Lisa," Rosé replied. Nicole picked up Rosé's phone and gave it to her. 

Lisa went home to her parents' house. She was looking at the swimming pool, contemplating on what happened between her and Jennie.

"She doesn't love my daughter. She just made her the other woman because she had a problem with her wife!!!" Jennie's mom yelled at the restaurant. "Your husband is a fool for treating you the way he did. And I'm sorry my wife is part of that. Soon, you'll find someone who will love you the way you deserve to be treated," Lisa said when she and Jennie were still friends. "Whatever happens, I will always be here for you. I love you Jennie,"  Lisa said when she visited Jennie. "I love you too Lisa," Jennie responded.

Lisa's mom saw her and went near her. "Lisa, talk to me," her mom softly said. "Mom, I feel I should go away for awhile. I feel I should be away from everything, everyone, even just for awhile," Lisa stated.

"I guess I screwed up again. Jennie's mom is right. I just dragged Jennie to my problems. I should've stayed away from her mom. If only we don't love each other," Lisa sadly said.

"Did you regret of what happened?" Her mom asked. "How am I going to regret it mom? Jennie was there with me when everything happened. She helped me cope so that I can stand up again. To be honest, Jennie gave me a reason to want to live again," Lisa sincerely said.

"Your baby is the reason for you to live again," her mom said. "I know mom. And I love my baby, I do. But ever since I found out that I'm going to have a baby, everything with Jennie seems to go downhill. She's always saying that it's fine with her. But I think she can't. Jennie always wanted to spend time with me mom. There's nothing wrong with that. But I'm just hoping that she's more attentive with Irene about the franchise meeting. If the deal was just okay, there would be no reason for us to have a problem. Now, it adds up to her insecurities.  I don't know if I can live with that," Lisa confessed.

"You're really like that Lisa. If someone commits mistake, it will be marked in your head. You're saying that you're okay, you've moved on. But the truth is, you're just always thinking about the mistake committed. It's happening with your dad and now with Rosé. Everyone is flawed that's why we commit mistakes. But we can train our eyes to look on what's good and beautiful so we can be more forgiving," Lisa's mom advised. 

"Jennie? Jennie, I'm home. I brought you something," her mom said but no one answered. She checked Jennie's room but she's not there.

Jennie was sitting at the condo's lobby waiting for Lisa. 

Lisa was texting as she was going inside the condo. "Hi Lisa. Where are you?" Rosé texted her. "I'm here at the condo," Lisa replied smiling.

She then saw Jennie sitting on the bench. Jennie stood up as soon as she saw Lisa. 

"Jennie, you're here," Lisa said surprised. "Lisa, are you still mad at me?" Jennie sadly asked.

"It's you who is mad at me. Remember?" Lisa responded. "I know. I'm sorry. I should have listened to Irene attentively," Jennie regrettably said. 

"It's okay, it's already done," Lisa said. "I'm really sorry. Just tell me how can I make it up to you, anything. I can bake your dessert forever. Promise, it will be free," Jennie stated. "It's okay. Me and Irene are thinking of ways to pickup so it's okay," Lisa responded.