Chapter 53

Rosé was at her office staring sadly at the picture of her and Lisa in the table. "You're torturing yourself again," Jisoo told Rosé. "I just really miss her. I remember the night of our wedding day..." Rosé said which was cut off by Jisoo. "Hey cousin, what's that? Maybe that's tmi," Jisoo teased her. "Oh no, I'm serious okay?" Rosé said and smiled at Jisoo. "I just miss seeing you smile," Jisoo stated.

"Before, Lisa always makes me smile. You know, our wedding day was the happiest day of my life. I remember when we're going back to the hotel from the reception, we were so hungry because we haven't eaten much during the party. Lisa made the car stopped and we ate in her favorite noodle store in the park. Then the whole night we talked about our future, our dream house, how many kids we want, and what to do after retirement. We really wanted to travel together with our kids and grandkids. Then we will live in an island. There, we will be together til lifetime," Rosé recalled as her tears kept falling down. "Why did I ruined all of it Jisoo? Why?" Rosé added.

"But Irene is not you Jen. Look, you're different. I'm not thinking about Irene when I go to sleep or when I wake up, when I work or when I eat. But you were all I think about. And ever since that night we kissed, I can't stop thinking about you. Even in my dreams you're always there. Jennie, I don't just see you as a friend. I should have seen this a long time ago. I was so fixated on fixing my marriage making it work. I didn't realized that instead of my wife, you're the one I always wanted to be with. You're the one I wanted to talk always. I've fallen for you Jen. I don't know exactly when but I do know why and how. When I was at my lowest, you were the only person to make me feel that life is actually worth living. You saved my life," Lisa gladly confessed.

"But you said that it's a mistake after you kissed me," Jennie stated. "Yes, that was a mistake because that time we're friends. But I can no longer be friends with you Jen because that kiss was a mistake that I wanted to do again and again and again," Lisa admitted and Jennie initiated to kiss her lips. Lisa and Jennie were holding hands while they're kissing.

That night, Lisa and Jennie went to the park. "Hey, I'm never letting you go," Lisa told Jennie while holding her hand. "Don't you think it's weird?" Jennie asked Lisa. "Weird?" Lisa curiously asked. "I mean, you're the wife of the woman of my husband. And here we are," Jennie said looking at their hands locked at each other.

"Look, couples met in different ways, very very strange ways. If someone will question me, I would tell them without any shame that if anything happen with this entire mess, the only good thing is that I met you," Lisa sincerely said.

"But, do you think we're doing the right thing? You are still married," Jennie worriedly asked. "Jennie, we are separated. And I don't have any plans of going back to her," Lisa convinced Jennie and the latter just nodded.

"Hey, are you uncertain because of Hanbin?" Lisa asked. "No, I already told him that friendship is all I can give to him," Jennie answered. "And we're not breaking any rules. We are not committing any mistake," Lisa asserted. "But there are people that we might hurt like mom, Roseanne," Jennie argued.

"Listen, I'm tired listening to other people. How about you? Can we be selfish for once?" Lisa asked and Jennie was just sadly looking at her. "Listen, don't worry okay? Let's just take it slow and we will see where it goes," Lisa said and held Jennie's hand again guiding her to the noodle store.

"Two orders please," Lisa told the waiter. "You know, I can't wait for Tzuyu to meet you. She really likes your pastries. She found you through the app you're working with. That's why I'm sure that once she meets you, she'll love you, and my mom too," Lisa happily said.

"How about your dad? Will he gets mad if he knows about us?" Jennie interestingly asked. "Dad. Dad has always loved Rosé. He really wanted me and Rosé to be back together. But I don't really care what he thinks. What's important to me is Tzuyu and mom," Lisa stated.

Rosé went to the park. She was still in a distance when she saw Lisa in the noodle store. She excitedly went to Lisa who didn't noticed her because her back was facing her.

"You're here too," Rosé happily told Lisa. Lisa was surprised to see her and glanced at the table which had two plates. Rosé followed Lisa's eyes and saw two plates in the table.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa confronted her. "Who's with you?" Rosé asked.

"Yes Chahee, I will tell you everything later. I will call you again. I just went to the restroom and I'm going back to Lisa," Jennie said while walking back to the table. She saw that Rosé and Lisa met so she hid in the wall and observed them.

"Where is she? Where?" Rosé asked looking around. "Rosé, why do you even care?" Lisa asked irritated. "Is it Irene? Tell me Lisa," Rosé said. "It's not her! What the hell are you even doing here?!" Lisa shouted.

"I was looking at our wedding pictures awhile ago and then I remembered you brought me in this place during our wedding day. And then I saw you. And I was so happy because it's like a destiny that we met here. But I was wrong because you're with someone else. I thought this is our special place but it's not anymore," Rosé said while crying and left Lisa who was speechless.

"Jennie?" Lisa uttered as she remembered her and quickly dialed Jennie's number. "Jennie, where are you?" Lisa asked through the phone.

"Jisoo, I saw Lisa and she's with another woman. She's not telling me who she is. Maybe Lisa mentioned something to Hae-in. Jisoo, I need to know who is that woman," Rosé told Jisoo through the phone while sobbing.

"I'm sorry you have to see that, about what Rosé said," Lisa apologized while sitting in a swing with Jennie in the park. "It's okay, I understand. You've been married for many years so you both spent a lot of time with each other too. Why is it that everytime we are happy, something new will come up," Jennie stated.

"I really wanted to tell Rosé that I was with you but I don't know if it will be okay to you," Lisa said. "What you did was right. Maybe it's better that we'll make this a secret for the meantime," Jennie suggested. "Why?" Lisa curiously asked. "Don't you see Roseanne's reaction? It seems she wants to kill your date. And what if she'll know that I'm with you?" Jennie asked.

"Jennie, we're not doing anything wrong. We are not cheating like what Kai and Rosé did. And when we keep this as a secret, it's like admitting that this is a mistake," Lisa said shaking her head.

"I think I'm pretty sure that Irene is not with Lisa last night," Jisoo told Rosé while checking her phone. "Why?" Rosé asked. "Because you know, she likes to brag. And if she's with Lisa last night, it's already posted in all social media," Jisoo stated.

"Maybe she met someone else," Rosé said. "Are you sure about that? Maybe it's just a business meeting or something," Jisoo argued. "No, she won't bring anyone else in that place. If she brought that woman there, meaning she's special to her," Rosé insisted.

"There's still one person you forget," Jisoo said and Rosé curiously looked at her. "It's Jennie," Jisoo uttered.

Lisa was beating eggs when Jennie arrived. "Hey, welcome to my kitchen," Lisa cheerfully greeted Jennie. "Why so many ingredients?" Jennie curiously asked. "Of course because I'll cook for you. So just name what you like and I'll make it for you," Lisa said which made Jennie smile.

Lisa went to her parents' house and met Rosé there. "Lisa, I called her," Tzuyu stated. "I can go if you want me to," Rosé told Lisa. "Rosé no, please stay," Tzuyu pleaded.

"Lis, can we talk?" Rosé asked. "About what?" Lisa replied not interested. "Don't blame everything on me Lis. It takes two people for a marriage to work and to tear it apart. I begged you to have a baby but you always reason out that you're not ready yet," Rosé said while crying. "And I'm right. Because if ever we had a baby and you cheated on me, what will happen to our baby huh?!" Lisa asked angrily. "But I won't have the reason to cheat Lis. We weren't happy. Don't you see that we weren't happy? So don't blame on me what happened to us Lis," Rosé said still crying.

"But you gave up on us first," Lisa stated. "I know, and I regret it," Rosé replied. "Good thing you know that," Lisa sarcastically said. "That's why I'm doing everything just to make it up to you Lisa. But it seems you just don't care. It seems all you wanted to do is to move on like I'm just nothing to you. Lis, we're separated for less than a month and you're replacing me already? Please tell me the truth, who is she? Who is the woman you're with? Is it Jennie?" Rosé asked while sobbing.