Chapter 34

Lisa was standing in front of Rosé who was sitting on a wheelchair. "Finally you're here. Does it mean you forgive me? Will you give our marriage another chance? Is that the meaning of this Lisa?" Rosé asked. Lisa didn't answer and looked away.

"It's okay, you don't need to answer. It's enough for me that you're here. Thank you," Rosé sadly said and started to move her wheelchair beside Lisa. "I missed you," she said sobbing while hugging Lisa's arm.

"How is your date with Lisa?" Jennie's mom asked. "Mom, it's not a date. We're just going to taste the food in the restaurant," Jennie defensively said. "There's just the two of you and you'll eat outside so it's a date," her mom argued. "Mom, it's really not a date okay?" Jennie insisted while eating an apple. "So what happened?" Her mom curiously asked. "She didn't came. She texted me that..." Jennie was cut off. 

"Oh that's why you're hungry and in bad mood because she didn't show up," her mom said laughing at her. "It's not like that mom," Jennie argued. "You can't fool me Jennie. You're so irritated because she didn't show up," her mom stated. "It's really not like that mom. Why are you so stubborn?" Jennie annoyingly said. 

"Why are you mad at me? Did I do anything wrong?" Her mom asked. "It's so irritating mom! Every time we're talking about Lisa you're always pushing that I like her or she's courting me. But it's not really mom! There's nothing going on between us because we are just friends, okay?!" Jennie said irritated. 

"Jennie, don't yell at me!" Her mom demanded. "I'm just trying to make you understand. She has a wife mom. She didn't came because Rosé was discharged and she fetched her. So stop with those teasing mom because it will lead to nothing. Lisa is just my friend. Do you understand it mom? Do you understand it?" Jennie asserted and left.

Lisa was pushing Rosé's wheelchair inside their home. "Ma'am Rosé, thank God you're finally home. We were always praying for you. You know, Ma'am Lisa can't contain her happiness. When you were still in the hospital, she can't sleep, eat, and was so worried," the maid told her while Lisa was just listening to them.

"Really? Thank you hon. Thank you for your concern," Rosé said and held Lisa's hand which was on the handle of the wheelchair. Lisa slowly removed her hand from Rosé and the maid saw it.

"She's just tired Ms. Lim. As what you've said, she had sleepless nights thinking about me," Rosé reasoned out. "Honey, take your rest okay?" Rosé anxiously said as she looked at Lisa. "Yeah, I'll just bring you to your room," Lisa replied. "I'll prepare your food," the maid said. "Thank you," Rosé uttered and the maid left.

"Move. Hold," Lisa ordered as she carried Rosé upstairs. Lisa noticed that Rosé was hugging her so tight. She just ignored what Rosé was doing.

Jennie was baking when she saw her mom. "Mom, are you going out with your friends later?" Jennie asked but her mom just ignored her. "Are you mad at me mom?" Jennie curiously asked. "Really you're asking me? You're asking me if I'm mad at you? Jennie I'm just reminding you. But what did you do? You yelled and even walked out from me!" Jennie's mom stated and Jennie looked at her sadly.

"Jennie I didn't raised you to be ill-mannered!" Her mom asserted. "Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it when I yelled at you. It's just irritating because you're always doubting me and Lisa. There's really nothing mom," Jennie insisted. "Really it's nothing? You just came from her resto right? You delivered cupcakes. But what are you doing right now? You're baking again," her mom mockingly said.

"I'm just trying the new recipe that I'm going to suggest to Lisa. She wants a combination of Asian and Italian," Jennie happily said while her mom was shaking her head. "That's what I'm saying. Lisa again, Lisa. Jennie you're putting too much effort. Why?" Jennie's mom asked.