Chapter 48

"What's wrong with this?! I already taught you the proper table arrangement and where to put the glasses. All the tables should be like this!" Irene told irritatedly her staff.

"Good morning," Lisa greeted them when she arrived at the restaurant. "You need to get a maid," Irene commented when she saw Lisas's crumpled clothes.

"I don't need one. What I need is a nanny to iron my clothes but Rosé would do this sometimes or whatever," Lisa replied while scrolling her phone. "I'll just send our maid to the condo," Irene stated. "You don't need to," Lisa responded.

"Have you eaten your breakfast?" Irene worriedly asked and Lisa shook her head. "You want the usual? I'll make you breakfast," Irene said and Lisa nodded smiling at her. "Thanks Irene," Lisa uttered.

Lisa sat and saw Jisoo and Hae-in arrived. "Are you serious? What now? I'm just about to work. Did your cousin told you?" Lisa asked in disbelief.

"Lis, you should have listened to her. She's so desperate. All she wanted is to talk to you. She wants to know what your plans are," Jisoo softly said. "Jisoo, I don't have a plan okay?" Lisa stated.

"So? That's it? It's over?" Jisoo asked. "Why is it that you sound like you're accusing me? Who's fault is this? Mine or your cousin?" Lisa argued.

"Lis, stop it. You're always bringing up Rosé's mistake," Jisoo contested. "Because it's the truth! It's her freaking mistake that caused us this. And this is all easy for you to say because Jisoo, from the very start, you're in her side! You know that you're an accomplice!" Lisa insisted.

"Lis, relax, chill," Hae-in said. "Your fiancé is helping Rosé and is dragging you into this," Lisa told Hae-in.

"Jisoo is not just my fiancé. I'm also your friend, and Rosé. It hurts us also to see this is happening to both of you," Hae-in stated. "Exactly," Jisoo added.

"Please reconsider. Maybe you can still talk to her regarding this matter. If you need time and space, at least let her know," Hae-in advised. "Yeah, I definitely need that," Lisa calmly said.

"And after that, you will go back to her," Jisoo asserted. "Jisoo, I already told her. I made it clear, we're done, goodbye. Isn't that still clear to her? Now if you guys can find better words to help her understand, please by all means talk to her. Because in my end, there's nothing more to say. I'm done with Rosé," Lisa concluded.

"Lis, breakfast is ready," Irene called her. "Let's have breakfast in the kitchen, I'm done here," Lisa answered. "Have a good day," Lisa told Jisoo and Hae-in and left them.

"Do you guys need anything?" Irene asked Jisoo and Hae-in. "They won't be staying," Lisa answered Irene and the latter followed Lisa in the kitchen. Jisoo sadly looked at Lisa walking away.

Lisa was making pastries in the kitchen when Irene went inside. "Lis, the documents from our supplier are on the desk," Irene told Lisa. "Thank you," Lisa replied still focused on what she's doing.

"What's that?" Irene curiously asked. "This is Jennie's Macapuno Cannoli. I' m trying to recreate it," Lisa responded.

"What for?" Irene asked irritated. "The customers are looking for it so we should give it to them," Lisa reasoned out.

"By the way, how is she?" Lisa added. "How should I know? We haven't seen each other in a while," Irene lied.

"So you mean to say, you haven't texted or called her?" Lisa asked. "Why should I?" Irene acting confused. "Because you're friends?" Lisa said and chuckled. "I don't know. Maybe let's say, we aren't that close. And I think it's much better because with less communication, she can move on," Irene explained.