Chapter 51

Lisa and Jennie were talking in the living room of Jennie's house. "I thought that with my decision to stay away from Rosé, maybe there will be healing, that I can forgive her. But I realized that it's still the same. All it took was one look at her and everything just came back. What is this happening to us and to me and dad? I'm just lost and I don't know what to do anymore," Lisa said crying while Jennie sympathetically listening to her.

Jennie's mom together with her friend went to a cafe and saw Hanbin in the parking lot. "Hanbin, how are you? What are you doing here?" Jennie's mom asked. "I just had meeting with a client ma'am. How about you?" He asked back. "I'm with my friend. By the way Hanbin, thank you for making my daughter happy. She was really smiling while reading your messages awhile ago," Jennie's mom said. Hanbin was confused on what she said. "I'm sorry ma'am but I haven't texted or called Jennie awhile ago," Hanbin sadly confessed which embarrassed Jennie's mom.

"Thank you. Thank you for listening to me, you're a good friend," Lisa sincerely said. "It's nothing," Jennie replied. "It's not just nothing. You know, it really means a lot to me that you're always there for me. I have someone to tell my problems. These past few days have been absolute hell for me. Only God knows how lonely I feel right now," Lisa confessed. "Irene is there for you," Jennie softly said. 

"Irene is different and you are different. Jennie, it feels like you completely understands me because you personally experienced this too. I know it feels like hell that me and Rosé separated. But honestly, it feels like hell too when you left," Lisa said heartfelt. 

"I never left. I'm still here as your friend that is ready to listen to you and sympathize with you," Jennie sincerely said. "Thank you. I really appreciate you Jennie. This friendship means so much to me," Lisa said as she held Jennie's hand.

Jennie stared sadly at Lisa. "Jennie," Lisa uttered as she looked back at Jennie's eyes and looked into her lips. Lisa moved closer to Jennie and kissed her lips softly. Jennie kissed her back.

Lisa then broke the kiss. "I'm sorry," she said in panic. "I'm sorry Jen, this was a mistake," Lisa apologized. "Mistake?" Jennie asked. "I have to go. I'm sorry," Lisa said and left.

"Mistake? How does it become a mistake?" Jennie asked herself in confusion as she touched her lips.

Lisa went out of Jennie's house. She stood outside the door because it was raining hard and contemplated on what she did. She thought for a moment about going back inside as she held the doorknob. Finally she decided to just go to her car.

"Wait," Jennie said to herself and followed Lisa. When she went opened the door, Lisa already left.

"How are you and Lisa? Have you talked?" Jisoo asked Rosé through the phone. "Nothing's changed. She's still not coming back to me. You know what I'm scared of? That she will fell out of love completely. Maybe she won't love me anymore," Rosé answered while crying. 

"She was just carried by her emotions. It's even a mistake according to her,  a very big mistake. So stop being delusional okay? Why are you always in love with someone who can't love you back? Are you a masochist?" Jennie told herself in front of the mirror.

Jennie's mom arrived and was very angry. "You! You're a liar! Who are you flirting in the phone? It's not Hanbin, right?" Her mom confronted her. "Mom, please relax," Jennie told her. "So it's Lisa? It's Lisa, it's Lisa, it's Lisa? I already warned you. What are you doing huh? Hanbin is already there but what did you do? Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. Jennie you're giving me headache. So admit it. Are you in love with her?" Her mom asked. "Yes mom I'm in love with Lisa," Jennie sadly confessed. 

"You're so stupid Jennie. There are so many options but what you've chosen is the one that can hurt you," her mom stated. "Mom, I tried to stop myself. But what can I do? I already fell and I can't get out of it," Jennie sadly said. "So what's your plan? Have a relationship with her?" Her mom asked. "No mom, she just sees me as a friend. It's only me who stupidly fell in love with her. Why is it always this way mom? It's me who always love them but was never loved back," Jennie said disappointed. "It's because you are stupid. You always follow your heart," her mom said irritated. 

Lisa was still confused and don't have peace of mind. She decided to text Jennie. "I'm sorry about last night." 

Jennie was irritated when she read Lisa's message. "Yes, you already said sorry yesterday. Why do you keep on repeating it?" Jennie said to herself while waiting for Irene in the restaurant.

"Hi Jennie. Sorry to keep you waiting. It's just that Lisa called. She needs to take on personal matters that's why she can't come to the resto," Irene explained as she gave Jennie the payment for the pastries. "Ah," Jennie shortly replied as she put the check inside her bag.

"You already know Lisa. Ever since I'm her go-to person, she only depends on me. I took care of everything," Irene proudly said. "But you know, I don't mind. Especially now that I feel that she's ready to move on from Rosé and she's finally ready to move on with me," Irene happily said. 

"What?! What do you mean?" Jennie curiously asked. "The time you saw us? We kissed. Actually,  you know not just that. We almost...sorry it's too personal," Irene happily said and excused herself. Jennie was left in the table and can't believe on what she heard.

"Lisa," Rosé uttered when Lisa arrived in her parents' house. "What are you doing here?" Lisa asked. "I'm just here to visit Tzuyu," Rosé answered. "You don't need to be here," Lisa said and turned her back to go.

"So that's it? Because we're separated I'm not part of this family anymore?" Rosé annoyingly asked. "So what do you want? Nothing will change between us? You will just come to our house and act as if nothing happened?" Lisa sarcastically asked. 

"I know that a lot already changed and that I hurt you and your family that's why I don't have any right to go here. But I'm also worried on Tzuyu and it will never change just because we're separated," Rosé asserted while she's teary-eyed.

"Lis, I don't want to fight with you anymore. Can you please set aside your hatred for me for awhile and just support Tzuyu? She needs us now," Rosé suggested. Lisa just looked at her and left.

Jennie was baking pastries when she tried to recall and connect events. She remembered that Lisa went to a dinner with Irene and during that time, Irene said that they kissed. She also recalled how Lisa apologized after they kissed, calling it as a mistake. 

Jennie deeply sighed after recalling those and was in panic when she noticed that she overly baked the cupcakes. Her mom saw it.

"That's exactly what will happen to you and Lisa. Just like that, your heart will be broken into pieces," her mom stated. "Don't worry mom, I'll stay away from her. I will be just hurt if I will continue this feelings," Jennie sadly said. 

Jennie decided to treat Hanbin for a dinner. "I'm sorry if I put you in trouble on what I said to your mom," Hanbin apologized. "It's Lisa right?" Hanbin added.

"It's okay. Anyway it would be the last. I've come to my senses," Jennie stated. "Would you be okay?" Hanbin asked. "Of course," Jennie replied.