Chapter 58

"Jennie is really sick, she really needs to rest," Lisa told Hanbin over the phone while watching over Jennie who was sleeping. "I understand. Please tell her not to worry. I'll just post that the merchant is not available," Hanbin stated. "Alright, thank you," Lisa said. "Uhm, Lisa, please take good care of her, okay?" Hanbin sincerely said. "Yeah, I know. You don't have to remind me," Lisa responded and ended the call.

"So, what does Hanbin said?" Jennie's mom curiously asked. "He said, he'll handle it ma'am," Lisa answered. "That man is really very good," Jennie's mom commented. "Ma'am, do you want some dinner? I can place an order," Lisa said. "Okay, but still you're not very good," Jennie's mom replied and Lisa just smiled at her.

Lisa's phone rang. "Excuse me ma'am," Lisa told Jennie's mom. "Go," she uttered and left. "Hello Tzuyu?" Lisa answered the call.

Lisa went to her parents' house. "Hey mom, dad, Tzuyu," she greeted them who were waiting for her in the living room.

"We already know the truth Lisa about your relationship with Jennie, the wife of the man who had an affair with your wife," her dad stated. "Who told you that?" Lisa asked softly. "Is that true Lisa?" Tzuyu confronted her. "Is it Rosé?" Lisa asked them. "Tell me it's not true Lisa," her mom calmly said.

"Are you getting crazy? There are so many women out there and still you chose Kai's wife?" Her dad said in disbelief. "Lisa what are you doing?" Her mom asked.

"Why is it that all of you are so mad? What's wrong with Jennie? Dad, she's not just Kai' wife. She's more than that," Lisa argued.

"The point is, your wife had a relationship with her husband! And you'll just repeat what happened? It's bad enough that you're dating. And why her? It's disgusting!" Lisa's dad angrily said.

Lisa sarcastically laughed at him. "Look who's talking. You even had a relationship outside your marriage. Did you find that disgusting huh dad?" Lisa mockingly asked.

"Don't change the topic," her dad said and stood up but Lisa's mom pulled him back to sit down.

"I don't have any point? You know what, I really don't understand why all of you are so angry. Jennie is a good person. When I was going through hell, she was there for me. She helped me when I was broken into pieces. We helped each other. It's only her who understands me because she went through the same exact thing!" Lisa firmly stated.

"That's why you fell for each other. Then you should have seen it coming," her mom argued. "What do you want me to do mom? Control my feelings? Hello, I'm not a kid anymore mom! I don't need permission from you on who am I going to love! I know I'm mature enough!" Lisa stated.

"So that's what you call maturity? Are you really sure of what you feel? How about your wife? You did loved her too. Five long years, are you just going to throw it away because of Jennie?" Her dad angrily asked.

"Yes, you said it. I loved her. Those five long years dad, are long down the drain because of Rosé's one stupid mistake," Lisa stated.

"My guess is right. You're seeking revenge, " her dad concluded. "Of course not dad," Lisa insisted. "Yes, this is the best revenge. To have an affair with the wife of the man who she had an affair with. Why? Are you sure that Jennie is not mad at your wife? Did you talked and conspired to seek revenge on Rosé?" Her dad sarcastically asked.

"What are you talking about dad? Rosé has nothing to do with this. And remember this, the love between me and Jennie is true!" Lisa insisted. "I don't agree," Lisa's dad replied.

Lisa looked at Tzuyu and her mom. "Are you picking up on me?" Lisa scoffed. "Why are you forcing that I'm seeking revenge for Rosé? Are you hoping that I'm coming back to her? That I still love Rosé? That our marriage will be fixed? News flash, not gonna happen. Because me and Rosé, are filing for an annulment," Lisa confessed which shocked her family.