Chapter 52

Lisa was in the restaurant preparing some ingredients when Irene went to her and massaged her shoulders. "Irene, I don't think this is a good idea," Lisa said smiling. "But the last time, you were ready," Irene teased her. "The last time I was drunk. I wasn't thinking straight. Sorry," Lisa stated. 

"But you're over Rosé right? The last time, you were ready to move on. Lis, I'm just here fighting for you," Irene said which made Lisa smile. "Yeah, but Irene, you're my friend right? And I don't want you to hope on something that we can't be," Lisa frankly said which disappointed Irene.

"How about Jennie? Is she just a friend too? I see the way you two look at each other. I'm not blind," Irene said. "Jennie sees me as a friend. I'm sure of that. I will not do anything to jeopardize that," Lisa said as she gave Irene the coffee she made.

Jennie and Hanbin had dinner in the park. They enjoyed talking while eating. "Try this siomai," Hanbin said as he fed Jennie. Lisa, who arrived in the park, saw the scene. She walked fast and went to them.

"Jennie? I'm so worried about you. You're not replying my messages. Are you okay?" Lisa anxiously asked Jennie who was shocked to see her. " 

"Yes, I'm fine. It's just that I'm busy these past few days. I'm sorry," Jennie answered. 

"Hanbin, let's go," Jennie stated and stood up.

"Jennie wait. When can we talk?" Lisa asked. "I'll just call you," Jennie flatly replied. "When? When?" Lisa asked again as she held Jennie's arm to stop her from walking. "I'll just call you, okay?" Jennie said irritated.

"Jennie are you mad at me?" Lisa confronted her. "Of course not!" Jennie asserted. "Why it seems you're avoiding me?" Lisa was confused. "That's enough," Hanbin calmly said. "Don't meddle with us," Lisa said annoyingly. "What's your problem? She already said she'll call you," Hanbin argued. 

"Stop it! That's enough, okay?" Jennie said as she stood in the middle of Lisa and Hanbin. "Hanbin, can you leave us for awhile? Please?" Jennie pleaded. "Okay I'll wait there," Hanbin said pointing the parking lot and left. "Don't wait for me," Jennie said. 

"So, the two of you. Are you guys dating?" Lisa confronted her. "Yes," Jennie shortly replied. "I thought you're just friends," Lisa said. "What do you want to say Lisa?" Jennie asked. "I just really want to talk to you about last night," Lisa stated. "You already texted that you're sorry right? That's fine," Jennie flatly said. "But why does it feels that it's not okay?" Lisa asked in disbelief. "What do you want me to say Lisa? That I'm surprised of what you did? That I'm confused right now because I really don't know what we are? Come to think of it, are we still friends?" Jennie asked.

"Of course Jennie," Lisa answered. "So it's your habit to kiss your friend," Jennie sarcastically said. "Wait. What?" Lisa was confused. "Irene. How about kissing her? Is it also a mistake?" Jennie asked. "How did you know about it?" Lisa asked curiously. "She told me. That's why I realized that I'm not the only one you kissed," Jennie stated. 

"Jennie," Lisa uttered. "Don't bother explaining. I understand that you're going through many things right now and you can't think straight. But it's not an excuse that you'll flirt with others. It's even worse because you're flirting with me and Irene at the same time. You're just like Kai," Jennie said disappointed. 

"That's why let me explain," Lisa said but was ignored. "You know, I didn't know that this time will come, when I'll regret that you became my friend," Jennie said irritated and went to Hanbin.

"You didn't go home yet?" Jennie asked him. "I can't leave you. I'm worried of you," Hanbin answered. Lisa was looking at them in a distance and left sadly.