Chapter 50

"It seems that our dinner was epic fail, you got bored with our conversation," Jennie commented while she's walking with Hanbin going to her house. "It's not. Just rethink on my confession okay?" Hanbin stated.

"Hanbin, what is it? Did you already propose to my daughter?" Jennie's mom excitedly asked. "Mom," Jennie uttered. "I'm just joking," Jennie's mom said which made Hanbin chuckle. "I'll go ahead Jennie, I still have things to do," Hanbin bid goodbye. "Take care," Jennie uttered and went inside the house.

Jennie's phone notified for a message. She automatically smiled when she saw that the message was from Lisa. "Did Hanbin texted you immediately? He misses you already?" Jennie's mom interestingly asked but Jennie just ignored her. 

"Rosé kept on dialing Lisa's number. "Still busy," Rosé said when all she heard was busy tone on the other line. "Let's just not disturb Lisa," Tzuyu stated. "She should know this. Hiding it will hurt Lisa. Remember what happened to me when I hid something? I hurt Lisa, mom and dad, and you," Rosé insisted. "And this will hurt them too Rosé," Tzuyu sadly said. "So what's your plan?" Jisoo asked Tzuyu. Tzuyu was teary-eyed and looked at Rosé. "Don't be scared, I'll help you," Rosé assured her.

Jennie sat on her bed while texting Lisa. "It was nice to see you again" was Lisa's message. Jennie's mom barged in. She teased Jennie when she saw her smiling while looking at her phone. "What did Hanbin say? May I see?" Her mom stated. "Mom, please give me some privacy," Jennie complained. "Whatever," her mom said and left.

"Sadly we only had little time when we met," Jennie texted. "Because it seems you're busy with your date. Lol!" Lisa replied. "Date? Hanbin is just a friend," Jennie texted back. "How are you?? I hope you didn't miss me that much 😊," Lisa texted. "I thought you're a chef? I didn't know that you're a fisherman," Jennie replied. "Fisherman?" Lisa asked. "Because you are fishing," Jennie texted. Lisa replied with 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Jennie texted her with 😅😅.  "Why text when I can call? Can I?" Lisa asked in her message and she called Jennie.

"Hello?" Jennie answered the call. "Hey! Are you home? How was your date?" Lisa teased her. "I already told you it's not a date. Hanbin is my friend since college days. It's you who have a date," Jennie said. "It's just Irene. As if she's not your friend," Lisa responded. "Friend? She lied to me. And why she didn't tell me that you're separated with your wife?" Jennie inquired. "Maybe she didn't want to drag you into our mess. Actually she has a point. We both have some moving in to do. And apparently, looks like you're already moving on," Lisa stated and smiled. 

"How about you? Have you already moved on?" Jennie curiously asked. "You know, being alone is really hard. I mean, I'm used of having someone by my side when I'm at home. Someone to eat with, food is ready when I arrive home, someone to talk with, and someone to attend to my needs and fix my stuff but now there's no one. It's just the tv, pizza, beer, and me," Lisa said.

"I can relate to that. That's what I felt when my husband died. I'm used that he's with me here in the house, I'll cook for him, take care of him. But he's gone in just a snap," Jennie sadly said. 

Lisa and Jennie talked on the phone for a few minutes more when Jennie's phone notified that its battery was low. "Lisa I'm sorry, I need to hang up. My phone is battery low," Jennie stated. "It's okay, just rest now. Goodnight," Lisa said. "Goodnight," Jennie responded and ended the call.

Jennie remembered what Hanbin told her. "If you don't love Kai anymore, maybe there's a space in your heart for Lisa. Jennie, maybe she's not just a special friend. Maybe it's something more than that."

Lisa went to her parents' house and saw Rosé when she arrived there. "What are you doing here?" Lisa curiously"I just want to ask how are you," Rosé said. "I'm wonderful. It's so obvious right? I'm enjoying my life right now. And you know what Rosé? Moving out of the house was the best decision of my life. So let's keep it that way," Lisa said and started to walk away.

"Until when? Lisa I'll wait even if it takes so long," Rosé said while crying. Lisa went back to her. "You wait. Just wait," Lisa irritatedly said and left her.

"Rosé," her father-in-law uttered. "We haven't talked properly, she's in a hurry dad," Rosé said as she wiped her tears. "I'm very sorry," Lisa's dad sadly stated. "I understand her dad,"Rosé replied. "I understand her mom Rosé, we really hurt them. The best we can do is, to try to make up our mistakes and pray to God that someday we will be forgiven," Lisa's dad said.

Jennie's phone rang and she answered it. "Jennie, is it okay to drop by?" Lisa asked while driving her car. "Why? Is there any problem?" Jennie curiously asked. "I just...I just really need a friend now," Lisa said.