Chapter 45

"What time is it? Probably mom is looking for me," Jennie said as she fished her phone in her bag. "It's still early. Let's have some barbecue. You like barbecue right?" Hanbin asked pointing to the man selling barbecue in the park. "Okay, let's go," Jennie replied. "How about water? I'll just buy some water," Hanbin said as he left Jennie near the man grilling barbecue.

Jennie was about to get her phone inside her bag when she remembered what Lisa said, "One day, you will find someone who will love you the way you deserve to be treated. "Stop thinking about Lisa Jennie," Jennie said to herself while tapping her forehead.

"Hey what happened?"Hanbin asked laughing when he saw what Jennie was doing. "Nothing, there's just a fly," Jennie made an alibi. "By the way, here's your water," Hanbin said handing Jennie a bottled water. "Thank you," Jennie responded. "Since college I know that barbecue is your favorite," Hanbin stated. "It's really delicious," Jennie uttered.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry I left. I can't face dad right now. I really wanna...I really wanna hurt him you know," tipsy Lisa said through the phone while walking in the park. "Mom is worried about you Lisa," Tzuyu said. "Just tell her not to worry. I need to blow up some steam. See you soon okay?" Lisa said and ended the call. She directly went to her favorite store and ordered a beer.

Jennie and Hanbin were enjoying the barbecue when Jennie suddenly saw the store where she and Lisa ate noodles. "Do you want to eat noodles too?" Hanbin asked when he saw Jennie looking intently at the store. "No, I just remembered my friend. They sell her favorite noodles. In fairness, the most delicious noodles I'd ever tasted," Jennie reasoned out.

"Hey, can you give me some peanuts too?" Lisa told the store workers.

"Lisa?" Jennie uttered softly when she heard Lisa and saw that she was really there on one of the tables. Hanbin also looked at the person Jennie was looking at.

"She's not answering the phone Jisoo. I'm really worried," Rosé called Jisoo on the phone. "Rosé calm down. I'll try to call Lisa, maybe she'll answer, us" Jisoo responded. "I feel pity for Lisa. Probably she's confused right now. First, it was me. Now it's dad. Everyone cheated on her Jisoo," Rosé anxiously said.

"Lisa? Who's Lisa? Your ex?" Hanbin curiously asked. "No. Let's go Hanbin. We might be stuck in traffic," Jennie said stuttering.

"It's really there. I'll help you find it," Lisa told the worker. Lisa tried to stand up but went out of balance in which Jennie saw.

"Lisa!!!" Jennie shouted in panic when she saw Lisa fell on the ground and ran to her together with Hanbin. "She's too drunk ma'am," the worker told Jennie while Lisa was still lying on the ground. Suddenly, Lisa's phone rang. Jennie answered the phone call. "Hello Hae-in? This is Jennie. Something happened to Lisa," she said.

In a few minutes, Hae-in and Jisoo arrived to fetch Lisa. They saw that Lisa was sleeping on a bench and her head was on Jennie's lap.

"Jennie, what are you doing here? Why are you with Lisa?!" Jisoo angrily asked while Hae-in was waking up Lisa. "Jisoo stop it. Jennie thank you. We'll take care of Lisa," Hae-in said while supporting Lisa to stand up. "I'll help you with her," Hanbin offered and they brought Lisa to her car. Jisoo was left with Jennie.

"Jennie, did you told Lisa not to answer Rosé's calls?" Jisoo confronted her. "Please don't accuse me if you don't know anything," Jennie replied. "Then what are you doing here with Lisa?!" Jisoo angrily asked again. "I don't need to explain to you. I'm not doing anything wrong," Jennie responded.

"Jennie let's go," Hanbin said when he came back after helping Hae-in. Jisoo looked at Hanbin. "What?! Are you going to interrogate my friend too?!" Jennie mockingly told Jisoo and left irritated.