Chapter 70

"Happy birthday!" Jisoo and Tzuyu greeted Rosé when she woke up. "I'm really surprised!" Rosé said smiling as she stood up and went near them. "What's that?" She added. This is from me, mom, and dad," Tzuyu said as she gave Rosé a bouquet of flowers and showed her the birthday cake. 

"C'mon let's eat this. Have you eaten your breakfast already?" Rosé asked teary-eyed. "It's your birthday and you're so sad. Why? Is it Lisa again?" Jisoo asked.  "I'm sorry. I can't help myself. I'm just used that Lisa was the one giving me surprises during my birthday. But last night..." Rosé was cut off.

"Well Rosé, at least now you have the reason to be happy because Lisa and that Jennie girl already broke up. That's the best birthday gift ever because there's a big chance that Lisa will go back to you," Tzuyu stated.

"But why? Why did they broke up?" Rosé curiously asked. "It must be the franchise thing but it's not important anymore. What's good is that they already broke up," Tzuyu said. 

"Tzuyu, don't say that. Even if they already broke up, it doesn't mean Lisa doesn't love Jennie anymore. Lisa loves Jennie and maybe she's hurting right now because of what happened," Rosé sincerely said.

"Hey, hey, hey! Cousin it's your birthday, remember? I know that you're affected on what happened but don't let it get in the way. We should be celebrating, right?" Jisoo encouraged her.

"How does a single person celebrates? I really don't know because Lisa and I always had a camping trip during my birthday before," Rosé sadly said.

"Just forget about it and let's start something fresh. Getting nails done or I'll put make up on you," Jisoo said. "Or let's just have lunch because there's this good place I know that offers delicious buffet," Tzuyu suggested. 

"Okay let's go," Rosé and Jisoo agreed.

"Hey Irene, what's happening?" Lisa asked as she saw a bunch of flowers decorated inside the restaurant. "Today is the reservation of Mr. Filan, North Bank's vice president. It's his wife's birthday. Remember?" Irene stated.

"Oh, I forgot," Lisa said. "What's on you mind?" Irene asked. "I just remembered Rosé. It's her birthday also today," Lisa answered. "Of course, how can I forget?" Irene said. "You know what, if we're still together now, she should be in mountain, camping and hiking. It's what she wanted for her birthday," Lisa said smiling.

"You can still celebrate though," Irene said. "It's not that easy," Lisa replied. "Why is it so difficult? You already broke up with Jennie. And Rosé is still your wife," Irene stated. "Ex-wife," Lisa asserted as she turned her back and started to walk away from Irene.

"You are not annulled yet and you guys are friends so I don't see why you guys can't celebrate even just as friends, right?" Irene said as she followed Lisa and walked beside her. "Are you forcing me?" Lisa jokingly asked as she put her arm around Irene's shoulder.  "Slight," Irene replied as she laughed at Lisa. 

"Ms Lim, Ms. Lim," Rosé called her maid when she arrived home. She was surprised to see Lisa setting up tent in the balcony. "Happy birthday," Lisa greeted as she stopped what she's doing. 

"I thought this will not be happening anymore during my birthday," Rosé said teary-eyed. "Why not? Do you like the setup?" Lisa asked smiling at her. 

"Because of what I've done to you," Rosé replied. "Rosé, I know we've been through hell. But we also have good times. And everything we've been through, we've became good friends. So tonight, I wanna give you this for your birthday. I know you've been looking forward to our camping trips during your birthday that's why I told myself that you must still experience it and be happy during your birthday. And tonight, we're going to continue the tradition," Lisa said smiling.