Chapter 31

Jennie was baking a wedding cake when her phone notified a text message. "What's that? Is that Lisa again?" Her mom curiously asked. Jennie read the text message. "Do you need service for your cake? I can send you my staff," Lisa messaged her.

"Ms. Lim, what are you doing?" Lisa asked her maid when she saw her putting flowers in the vase. "We are preparing for the coming home of Ma'am Rosé. Will you cook something special? So we can buy the things that you need," her maid responded. "I'm not," Lisa replied. "What day is she coming home?" The maid inquired. "I don't know," Lisa shrugged her shoulders and left.

Rosé was asleep when Jisoo arrived in the hospital. After a while, she saw Rosé move. "Lisa, Lisa," Rosé softly uttered. "Hey," Jisoo greeted her. "Where is Lisa?" Rosé asked. "She already left," Jisoo replied. "Why did she left? I requested her not to leave. Where did she go?" Rosé weakly said. 

"Tzuyu," Rosé said happily when she saw Tzuyu arrived. "Is it true? You don't remember anything?" Tzuyu confronted Rosé. "Tzuyu, let's talk outside," Jisoo demanded. "Jisoo, let Tzuyu talk," Rosé requested. 

"So you really don't remember what you did," Tzuyu said irritated. "Tzuyu, don't," Jisoo warned. "What do you mean?" Rosé curiously asked. "

"You cheated on Lisa! And then, you were shoot with the man you were screwing," Tzuyu mockingly said.

"Leave me alone! She needs to know!" Tzuyu argued as Jisoo forcefully brought her outside the room. 

"What's wrong with you?! You know her condition!" Jisoo said enough for Rosé to hear their conversation. "She cheated on Lisa! And now she's pretending that nothing happened?!" Tzuyu angrily said.

"Tzuyu she's not pretending! It's not her fault if she doesn't remember anything," Jisoo argued. "She may not be aware of it now, but she is definitely aware when she cheated on Lisa. And she should have at least be looking on the mistake she made," Tzuyu concluded and left as Jisoo went back inside the room.

Rosé heard what Tzuyu said. She then remembered when Kai gave her flowers, how Kai caressed her hand, and when Kai told her that he cares for her. "I..I don't...I don't understand," Rosé told Jisoo. "Is it true? Is Tzuyu telling the truth?" Rosé asked again. "Yes," Jisoo nodded.

"I cheated on Lisa?" Rosé asked in disbelief and started to cry. "Lie down please," Jisoo said assisting Rosé. "No. I need to talk to Lisa," Rosé said forcing herself to stand up. "You can't," Jisoo responded. "Even though, please help me. I need to talk to Lisa. I need to explain to her," Rosé said while crying. 

"How will you explain to her? You even don't remember it," Jisoo said while stopping Rosé from removing the devices attached to her. "I need to talk to Lisa. I need to explain to her," Rosé was hysterical. "Nurse, nurse! Please help me!" Jisoo called out.

"Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Why did I do it to her," Rosé said while crying so hard. "You drifted apart and you felt alone," Jisoo said while hugging Rosé. "Still I shouldn't do it to her. I don't want to live anymore. If only I died. Lisa should just have let me die!" Rosé yelled crying as the nurses where trying to control her. "Jisoo, I don't want to live anymore," Rosé weakly said as Jisoo helped her lay on the bed.

"Mom, how is the food?" Lisa asked her mom during the silver wedding anniversary of her uncle.  "Delicious as usual. And the cake is so pretty. It looks delicious too. Did you make it?" Her mom asked. "Actually, I commissioned my friend. She's actually really good," Lisa proudly said. "We'll try it later okay," Lisa's mom told her husband. "I'll be back, I'll just go to her," Lisa told her parents when she saw Jennie.

"Hi! Good afternoon," Lisa greeted which made Jennie and her mom move to face her. "Good afternoon," Jennie's mom answered and stood in front of Jennie blocking Lisa. "Hey Jen, I have to tell you. You're awesome, the cake is beautiful," Lisa commended. "Thank you for believing in me," Jennie replied as she peek over the shoulder of her mom.