Chapter 72

Jisoo visited Rosé in her house. She saw Rosé sitting on the stairs crying.

"You and Lisa were already there. All you needed is one last push," Jisoo told Rosé. "Isn't it still obvious? There's no chance anymore Jisoo. Nothing will happen between the two of us," Rosé sadly said.

"So what will happened? You'll just let Lisa and Jennie go on?" Jisoo asked in disbelief. "There's nothing I can do anymore. I should've moved on. Since before, it's clear to Lisa what's my role in her life. Jisoo, she won't love me again. I need to accept that," Rosé bitterly said. 

"But you felt something during the night of your birthday. Even Lisa don't understand what's she's feeling. Cousin, listen to me. Your wife still loves you," Jisoo argued. "But she loves Jennie," Rosé replied.

"But, it's there. Even if her love for you is just too small, it's still there," Jisoo insisted. "You don't get it, do you? Jisoo, she chooses Jennie," Rosé stated. "Because she's stupid!" Jisoo responded.

"No! Because Lisa's smart. Because choosing Jennie over me is a smart thing to do. Jennie hasn't done anything wrong to Lisa unlike me. From the start, all Jennie did was to love my wife. How about me? What did I do to Lisa?" Rosé said as she wiped her tears.

"Cousin, you gave Lisa a beautiful marriage. And you made her happy," Jisoo encouraged her. "Before...but not anymore today. The situation has changed Jisoo," Rosé answered.

"Think about it, if Jennie isn't there in the equation, I'm sure Lisa will go back to you," Jisoo confidently said. "But Jennie is already there, right? And I can do nothing to bring back the past. I need to accept the fact that there's nothing to hope for me and Lisa. She won't love me again, Jisoo. We're done. It's over, it's really over," Rosé said crying and went to her room. 

"I just left for the meeting and now you're telling me you're getting back with Jennie? What will happened to Rosé? I thought you're both okay?" Irene asked Lisa in disbelief. "What do you mean what will happened to her? Irene, I'm not obligated to tell her anything. In fact, this should be okay to her. She should be happy for me," Lisa answered.

"Are you sure?" Irene asked. "For starters, she's not like you. She's not against Jennie," Lisa gladly said.

"Well, she's not too keen to her either. I'm sure she said that she's okay to be friends with you. But have you asked her what she really feels about you?" Irene interestingly asked.

"Rosé knows where she stands," Lisa stated. "How about you Lisa? How do you feel about your wife?" Irene asked again. 

"Irene, why are you asking so many questions? You keep meddling in my life and you're making things so complicated," Lisa said smiling. "Why can't you answer? I've seen you that morning and you were so happy after spending time with your wife. Don't tell me you don't have any feelings for your wife anymore," Irene responded.

"Hey, you know that I love you right? But I don't have to tell you everything. This is the situation already. Jennie and I are back together and I'm going to stand with it. Rosé has no say in this and she just have to be happy for me if she really loves me," Lisa gladly said. "You need to see a real therapist," Irene replied which earned a smile from Lisa.

Rosé was getting nauseous again. She grabbed the ice bag and applied it in her head. Suddenly, her phone rang.

"Hello Hae-in?" Rosé answered the call. "Rosé, am I disturbing you? I'm just worried about Jisoo. She might do something that isn't good," Hae-in nervously said. "What?! What do you mean? What is Jisoo planning to do?" Rosé was confused. 

"What are you doing here? How did you know where my house is?" Jennie asked Jisoo. "I asked. Jennie, I'm here for Rosé and Lisa," Jisoo frankly said.