Protect You- JJ

Requested by @ilymount
~Reader protects JJ from getting shot but Rafe accidentally shot her~
TW!!!
Mentions of blood, violence, guns and injured reader.

"Aaliyah come on!" Sarah exclaimed, tugging on the sleeve of her shirt.

"No! We can't just leave without the others!" Aaliyah exasperated

"Lia- Rafe is after the both of us! We need to do what John B said and get out of here!"

"I can't leave JJ." Aaliyah yelled

"JJ wants you safe Lia!"
Aaliyah bit her lip anxiously, Rafe had unexpectedly turned up to the chateau in complete rage- fighting for both Aaliyah and Sarah to come back to Figure 8 with him.
It was safe to say he was furious that his own sister had become a pogue-but what infuriated him even more was that Aaliyah, his ex-girlfriend was now in a committed relationship with JJ Maybank and close friends with all the pogues.

"What if I can stop him?!" Aaliyah pleaded

Sarah's eyes widened, "No Lia! He'll force you back to Figure 8 and who knows what will happen! JJ will be a mess if you do that- you won't be protecting him because he'll come looking for you regardless!"

Aaliyah knew Sarah was right, but Rafe was out of control she didn't want to see JJ or the others get hurt by his outbursts.

"Ok-"

"JJ!" Kiara shrieked

Aaliyah felt her heart drop from her chest, it was like everything had stopped around her.
"JJ.." Aaliyah muttered, sprinting off into the direction where JJ and the others were with Rafe.

"Aaliyah wait!" Sarah called out

Aaliyah made her way around the chateau, Sarah trailing right behind her as she desperately tried to get back to JJ.
Aaliyah let out a gasp, her hands flying to her mouth as she saw JJ with his hands held in the air while Rafe stood not too far away- pointing a gun in JJ's direction.

" Rafe stop!" Aaliyah yelled

"Lia!? Go back with Sarah! Guys tell her!" JJ yelled, his eyes wide with fear as his eyes moved between Aaliyah and the other pogues.

Rafe's eyes met with Aaliyah's, "So you've come back huh? To save this dirty pogue."

"Rafe- please don't do this." Aaliyah said softly

Rafe shook his head, "You left me- you traded me in for him! A dirty, lowlife pogue!"

"Rafe please! We can work this out just leave JJ and the others alone- put down the gun Rafe please." Aaliyah begged

JJ stepped back cautiously, desperately trying to make his way to Aaliyah.
Rafe's attention instantly snapped back to JJ, rage filling up in his eyes once again.

"Don't fucking move Maybank!" Rafe warned, aiming the gun at JJ once again.

"Rafe man- you don't have to do this just please don't hurt her." JJ begged

Rafe chuckled maliciously, "She's not the one I want to hurt- but I'll do whatever's necessary."

Aaliyah took a step towards Rafe and JJ, determined to get Rafe to put down the gun.
Sarah quickly gripped onto Aaliyah's hand tightly, pulling her back into her chest.
"Sarah I have to save him." Aaliyah whispered, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Sarah! Aaliyah! Get in the car now." Rafe bellowed

"No Rafe! Just leave- go with dad." Sarah said

Rafe and JJ Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara