Best Friends Brother- Rafe

Octavia walked up the stairs leading to the front door of the Cameron household. She knocked a few times on the door hoping Sarah would be the one to answer.

The door swung open revealing a shirtless and sweaty Rafe.

"Oh hey Octavia." Rafe smiled

"Uh hey." She chocked out- trying her hardest not to stare at his toned abs that were on full display.

"I'm guessing you're here for Sarah?"

Octavia nodded frantically, praying on the inside that the interaction would hurry up and be over with.

Rafe chuckled and opened the door wider, stepping to the side.

"She's in her room- she's been waiting very impatiently for you."

Octavia nodded and gave him a small smile, "Thanks Rafe."

Octavia wasted no time in rushing past Rafe and up the stairs towards Sarah's bedroom. Octavia flung the door open and slammed it shut behind her, her cheeks painted a bright shade of red. Sarah was sprawled across her bed playing on her phone.

"Oh hey! I didn't know you where here- did you talk to Rafe..?" Sarah smirked, realising her best friend was blushing furiously.

Octavia bit back a smile and jumped onto the bed, lying next to Sarah.

"Maybe.."

Sarah squealed and sat up, "You need to just make a move already."

Octavia grimaced, "Dude no way! For one hes your brother AND there is no way in hell he likes me like- at all!"

"You'd be surprised." Sarah wiggled her eyebrows

"Don't put my hopes up for nothing."

"No I'm serious! He's always asking about you."

Octavia's stomach erupted with butterflies, hope and happiness simmering inside of her. There was no way a guy like Rafe would ever have feelings for a girl like her- especially being his younger sisters best friend.

"Its very obvious you like him." Sarah giggled

Octavia's eyes widened as she gasped, "HOW OBVIOUS?!"

Sarah broke into laughter, "Don't worry not obvious enough for him to realise- he's not the smartest."

Relief washed over Octavia as she let out a breath she didn't realise she was holding.

"Don't str-"

Sarah was cut off by a knock on her door and Rafe walking into the room casually.

"That pogues here for you." He stated bluntly

Sarah's face lit up at the mention of John Booker Routledge.
"I'll be right back!" she spoke quickly, rushing past Rafe and out of the room.

Octavia sat awkwardly on the bed as Rafe still stood in the room, staring at her intently.
"I don't think she'll be back anytime soon." He laughed lightly

Octavia smiled, "Yeah- she's practically smitten by him."

Rafe nodded in agreement and began looking around the room, finding the interaction slightly awkward himself.
"I uh...heard your conversation with Sarah."

Octavia choked on her own spit, her face turned bright red as she buried her head in her hands desperately trying to avoid eye contact with Rafe.
"Oh uhhh yeah- ha." She laughed awkwardly
You absolute dumbass Octavia....she scolded herself.
Rafe gave her a genuine smile, "So whose the guy you like?" he asked

Octavia's eyes widened once again.
Oh thank fuck he didn't know who it was...

"oh uh no one important it's fine." she brushed off

Rafe slowly took a seat next to Octavia on the bed, placing his hands in his lap he anxiously played with the rings on his fingers.
"He must be one lucky guy."

"I guess so."

Rafe looked down at Octavia, "I know your my sisters best friend and- you probably don't feel the same way- I mean you have a crush but- uh yeah anyway I just need to tell you that I like you. A lot. I have for a really long time and I thought I was making it obvious but-"

Octavia cut Rafe off by pressing her lips onto his, bringing her hand to the back of his neck pulling him as close as possible.
Rafe was stunned at first but it definitely didn't take him long to kiss her back.
I can't believe this is happening-

The two eventually pulled away from one another, both of them breathing heavily after their intense kiss.
"I like you too." She smiled

Rafe grinned and jumped on top of her, pushing her back onto the bed.
Octavia let out a giggle as Rafe hovered over her, his hair falling in front of his eyes.
Octavia moved it out of his face softly while Rafe admired her caring actions.

"Sooo I guess I was your crush huh?" He smirked

Octavia scoffed and smiled, "I guess you were."

"And Sarah encouraged it?!" He asked in disbelief

"Oh yeah- she ships us hard."

"In that case- Octavia will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course."

Rafe leaned down to give his new girlfriend another kiss.
"FINALLY!"

The two quickly jumped apart, seeing Sarah standing at the doorway with a huge grin across her face.
Rafe rolled his eyes and pulled Octavia up from the bed.
"We better take this to my room."

"That would be best." Sarah gagged jokingly

"I'll be back Sar!" Octavia yelled out

"We both know that's not true!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EEEEEEE another imagine 😏
Hope y'all enjoyed!
🤍