Thats My Sister!- JJ

A/N- Just for this particular imagine Aaliyah will be John B's twin sister :)

Aaliyah huffed in exhaustion as she jogged up the stairs to the porch, her body dripping with sweat.
She took out her earphones and swung the screen door open, the heat of the house instantly bombarding her.

"Hey how was your run?!" John B yelled out

"It was ok- apart from the heat." Aaliyah replied

Aaliyah rounded the corner and saw her twin brother and his friends sitting in the lounge room, all with beer in one hand and blunts in the other.
"Hey Lia!" Kiara grinned

"Hey Kie." Aaliyah smiled back

"We're going out on the marsh if you wanna come?" Pope asked

Aaliyah nodded, "Yeah sure, I'll just get ready."

Aaliyah quickly walked off, her eyes widening when she realised she had just walked out in her sports bra and gym tights.
"Stop looking at my sister!" She heard John B scold JJ.

"Fuck." She cursed, a red tinge spreading across her face.

•••

"I'm sorry! You're sisters just extremely hot!" JJ defended

John B narrowed his eyes at his best friend, clearly not amused by his flirty behaviour towards his sister.
"You're fucking disgusting."

"Am not! She is just literally the definition of perfect."

"Sounds like someone has a crush." Kiara smirked at JJ.

JJ scoffed, blushing slightly while John B's eyes almost popped out of his head.
"You better fucking not!"

JJ threw his hands up, "I don't! Maybe.."

"I swear to fucking-"

"Guys!" Kiara yelled out, cutting John B off before he could verbally assault JJ.

"JB regardless of Lia being your twin sister, JJ and her would make the perfect couple- I mean look at them! They'd be so cute together." Kiara encouraged

JJ smiled proudly, his stomach doing flips over and over again at the mention of Aaliyah's name.

"They would not work- JJ is a fucking pervert." John B mumbled angrily

"That was a lie right there." JJ accused, pointing a finger at John B.

"A lie? You were staring at my sisters body only 5 minutes ago."

"Yeah because she is fucking gorgeous and she looked hella hot in what she was wearing."

"That's it you little shit-"

John B went to dive for JJ, ready to teach his best friend a lesson.

"Hey are y'all ready to go?" Aaliyah asked, now dressed in high waisted shorts paired with a red bikini top and a black crop top.

JJ froze at the presence of Aaliyah, his heart hammering against his chest.

"Yep- uh but first Lia do you think you could go with JJ to get some food?" Kiara asked

"Absolutely no-"
Pope elbowed John B in the stomach, causing him to groan in pain.

Aaliyah rose her eyebrow in confusion, her brown eyes connecting with JJ's.
"Yeah no problem- do you wanna go now JJ?"

"U-uh I-I- yeah." JJ stuttered

John B scoffed quietly.
"The ladies man can't even speak-"

Pope elbowed John B once again.
"Fuck man!"