Cheater Part 2- Rafe

I'm so sorry I've taken like a million years to put out part 2 of Cheater. I honestly had no idea where to take part 2 so I've lowkey thrown just thrown it together BUT I hope y'all enjoy it 😌
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafe stood in the middle of the room, anxiously staring at Octavia- waiting for her to speak to him.

"Please say something." Rafe begged

Octavia sighed and turned around to face Rafe, "I-I just don't really know what to say to you."

Rafe frowned, cautiously taking a few steps closer to the girl.
"You have to know how sorry I am- I'd never ever do anything to intentionally hurt you."

"I know." She whispered weakly, "Why'd you do it?"

Rafe sucked in a deep breath, running a hand through his hair anxiously.
"Giving you the real reason would make you hate me even more..."

"I don't hate you Rafe- I'm just heartbroken, I feel so betrayed and before I make a final decision I want to know why you did what you did."

Rafe began to feel his heart race, he felt so nervous telling Octavia what happened a few nights ago. Cheating on her was one horrid thing but- the event leading up to it was even worse- if that was possible. But Rafe couldn't bare the thought or feeling of losing the one thing in his life that made him happy, Octavia was his purpose and he wouldn't stop until she was his once again.

"I c-can't." He stuttered

"For fucks sake Rafe I'm giving you a chance to explain so you better do it right now or we're done for good!"

Rafe shook his head violently and took a deep breath in, preparing himself for what might happen next.

"I went to that party with the guys- I didn't plan on getting shitfaced I just wanted to have a few drinks and get home to you....but Barry turned up with drugs that he was selling to people a-and somehow I got roped into it all and- I know I promised you I'd stop and I was clean for 6 months but everyone was pressuring me a-and I c-cracked. I'm so so sorry O." Rafe sobbed, "and the g-girl she looked like y-you at the time- the drugs in my system just fucked me over a-and-FUCK!"

Octavia's stomach churned with emotions, she couldn't believe what had come out of Rafe's mouth. They had tried so hard, put so much work and dedication into getting Rafe clean and he throws it all away in one night- snorting lines and sleeping with another woman.
Octavia wanted to scream, yell, throw anything in sight at him, she just wanted him to feel the same pain she was feeling right now.

She opened her mouth to yell at Rafe but no words or sounds came out. She watched as he broke down in front of her, he had crumbled to the floor with his head in his hands- pulling and tugging furiously at his hair.
Octavia made her way over to him and kneeled down, carefully removing his hands from his head.

"I told you that was a bad habit to start." She scolded softly

She smoothed his hair down as he stared at her in awe.
He's hurt her so much yet...she still cared for him and looked after him.
"I love you....so so much O. And I don't expect you to forgive me- I can't keep putting you through this shit, you deserve so so much more."

Octavia sighed slightly and laced her hands with his calloused ones, squeezing them slightly in reassurance.
"I want to hate you- I wish I could yell and scream at you and show you how much it hurts but...I just can't. I can't give up on you- because I know this isn't the real you- this isn't the man I fell in love with and I so desperately want him back." Octavia whispered

Rafe frowned and pulled her into a tight embrace, kissing the side of her head.
"I'm gonna change for you Octavia. I'm going to be the man you once knew. I promise."

Octavia gave him a small smile, running her thumb over his tear stained cheek.
Hope filled up inside of her, she began to see a glimpse of the Rafe Cameron she initially fell for. She definitely wasn't over the events that had happened but she was willing to work through them with him, all she wanted was for him to get better and to be healthy again. And she knew he couldn't do it without her.

"I know you will." She reassured