Mixed Signals- JJ

A/N:
Ok ok ok hear me out....
If I published a JJ or Rafe- maybe even both- fan fic would y'all read it?
So like they wouldn't be imagines they'd just be like a fan fic book but i'm not sure if I'd base it on the actual OuterBanks story line I might just go off my own?
I NEED HELP YALL!

Aaliyah swirled the plastic straw around in the cup, the ice clinking against the glass.
Pope, John B and JJ all sat around her at the table, their laughs and loud voices getting more and more faint as she zoned further out.

"Lia! What have I told you about the plastic straws?!" Kiara scolded walking up to the table, she grabbed onto the straw and swapped it over for a paper one.

"Oh come on Kie, we all know plastic straws are more convenient." John B spoke

Kiara rolled her eyes, picking up the empty plates from the table.
"Yeah especially because they don't dissolve halfway through drinking." JJ complained

"Well I'm trying to be more eco-friendly- and that also includes all of you as well."

"What's up Lia? Is everything ok?" Pope whispered

Aaliyah nodded, "Yeah I'm fine- just not interested in this straw debate."

Pope nodded cautiously, deciding against pushing Aaliyah for an answer.

"So are we not going to talk about that hot chick you had in your room last night JJ?" John B smirked

JJ rolled his eyes, "There's nothing to talk about, she was just another hook up."

Just another hookup?

Aaliyah quickly stood up from her seat, drawing her friends full attention to her.
"I need to go to the toilet." She stammered, rushing off to the bathrooms.

Aaliyah pushed the bathroom doors open, her breaths catching themselves aggressively in their throat. She knew she shouldn't have fell for JJ, out of everyone she had to fall head over heels for her player- fuckboy best friend.
JJ's words kept playing over and over again in her mind, just a hookup? Of course he had to still be fucking around while he was with her.
Maybe she just expected too much of him- she knew deep down he couldn't keep his dick in his pants even if it came to her.

*Knock* *Knock*

Aaliyah threw herself back up from the wall, "Uh I'll be out in just a minute."

"Or you could let me in?"

Aaliyah sucked in a breath, her mind ticking over on whether or not she should open the door.
"Lia- come on let me in I'm starting to look like a pervert." JJ laughed

Octavia sighed, she slowly unlocked the door- JJ doing the complete opposite and swinging the door open, slipping into the bathroom before anyone can see him.
He smirked at Aaliyah, grabbing onto her waist and pulling her tightly into his chest.
"Hey- you left pretty quick." He mumbled, pressing light kisses into the crook of her neck.

Aaliyah bit her lip, she was fighting an internal battle on whether she should push JJ away or to allow herself to indulge in JJ's actions.
JJ moved his hands from her waist down to her lower back, rubbing circles into her skin.
"I missed you." He groaned, attacking her neck with his mouth.

"JJ please- stop." Aaliyah spoke, pushing JJ away from her.
JJ stared at her in confusion, "What's up?"

Aaliyah sighed, "I-I can't do this anymore JJ."

JJ furrowed his eyebrows, "Do what exactly..?"

Aaliyah threw her head back in frustration, "I can't do us anymore JJ! I can't keep doing this in secret and constantly wondering am I just a time waster for you!"