But We're Best Friends- Rafe

Octavia scrolled through her phone as she laid out on the Cameron's boat in her bikini- trying to get slightly tanner than her already tan skin.
She rolled her eyes as she watched her best friend aimlessly flirt with a fellow kook girl.
Rafe had planned a party on his Dad's luxurious new boat- obviously only inviting kooks only.

Octavia narrowed her eyes at the blonde girl, watching in jealousy as she placed a hand on his bare chest seductively.
Thank god for the sunglasses she had on or everyone would be able to see the foul look on Octavia's face.
It was no secret that Octavia had fallen hopelessly in love with her best friend Rafe Cameron. She realised her feelings years ago but decided against them- the last thing she wanted to do was ruin their friendship.
And judging by Rafe's constant flings and short term girlfriends he clearly didn't feel the same way towards her.

"Why the long face gorgeous?" Sarah asked, jumping onto the lounge chair Octavia was spread out on.

Octavia sighed and lifted her sunglasses off her face, placing them on top of her head.
"Is it that obvious?" She asked nervously

Sarah nodded, "Oh yeah I could tell you were pissed from the other side of the boat."

"Oh great." Octavia groaned

"Does your mood have to do with Rafe and the blonde bimbo?" Sarah asked

"Maybe..." Octavia mumbled

Sarah frowned and leant her head against Octavia's shoulder.
"Fuck him- he's just too blind to see what a gorgeous girl he could have."

Octavia smiled slightly, "Thanks Sar."

Octavia glanced over at Rafe and the girl, a variety of emotions swimming inside of her as she watched them inch closer to each others faces.

"I'm gonna go inside." Octavia muttered, stumbling to her feet and rushing off the boat.

"Octavia!" Sarah called out

Octavia felt utterly sick to her stomach, she'd seen Rafe with many different girls and it always hurt- but this time it felt different. She could practically feel her heart shattering in her chest.
She quickly walked up the dock, pushing past the drunken crowd of people.
The closer she got to the house the quieter everything became, she pushed open the back door and walked into the Cameron's house.

Octavia made her way up the stairs and into Sarah's room. She sighed deeply as she removed her bikini and changed into sweatpant shorts and a crop top.

Rafe❤️
Hey where are you?

Rafe❤️
Octaviaaaa 😫

Rafe❤️
You've like disappeared completely

Rafe❤️
I'm gonna come find you

Octavia groaned as she read Rafe's texts.
She climbed into Sarah's bed and pulled the blankets up over her waist.

"OCTAVIA!"
Sarah's bedroom door swung open revealing a slightly tipsy Rafe Cameron.
As soon as his eyes landed on the girl he showed her a toothy grin.

"There you are- I've been looking everywhere for you."

Octavia shrugged, "Sorry, I got tired."

"That's fine- we can head to bed together."

Octavia sighed and shook her head, "I think I'll just stay in here tonight Rafe."

Rafe's grin quickly turned into a deep frown as he stared at Octavia in confusion.
"What? But we always stay in my room."