We Have To Evacuate-JJ

Aaliyah rubbed her eyes tiredly as she shuffled into the chateau's bathroom, flicking the light on as she entered the small room. She kicked a few shirts and dirty clothes out of the way trying to make a clear path to the shower. Aaliyah yawned and placed her towel and clean clothes on top of the sink, getting ready to have a warm shower in hopes it would wake her up more.

"What the fuck is that...?" Aaliyah mumbled as she squinted her eyes at the mirror hanging crookedly on the wall.

Aaliyah noticed a black lump, clinging to the wall behind her. Her eyes widened when she realised what it was.

"OH HELL NO!" She yelled out, backing up against the door of the shower.

Aaliyah stared at the overly large spider as if it wouldn't move under her gaze, when it did however Aaliyah didn't hold back frightened shriek.

The spider climbed further up the wall, making its unwanted self closer to Aaliyah.

"JJ! OMG! JJ HELP!" She cried out

JJ came stumbling into the bathroom looking quite alarmed at the panic of his girlfriend.

"Baby whats wrong? Are you ok?!" He exclaimed

"There is a big ass fucking spider on the wall." Aaliyah said frantically

Relief washed over JJ as he realised his girlfriend wasn't hurt. JJ smirked and let out an amused laugh- finding a perfect opportunity to poke fun at the girl.

"Babe I'm sure you're just exaggerating its size."

Aaliyah narrowed her eyes and grabbed onto JJ's head, forcefully turning it to look at the spider on the wall.

"Does that look little to you JJ?!"

JJ's eyes widened as he looked at the spider, he froze as the blood rushed from his face.

"Ok- I take back what I said, that is the biggest fucking insect I've ever seen."

"Spiders aren't insects-"

"Are you really going to correct me right now!? At this point in time!?" JJ exclaimed

Before Aaliyah could get another word out JJ grabbed onto her hand and pulled her out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind them.

"You can't just leave it in there!" Aaliyah said

"I can't let it escape! I needa be properly prepared for this job." JJ stated

Aaliyah raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest, "By being prepared does that mean packing a bag?"

JJ stopped shoving clothes into his bag and laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"That spider has it all over us, I mean he has so many advantages we might as well just evacuate and let him have the damn house."

Aaliyah smiled and rolled her eyes in amusement, "You literally have no fears- like look at the sizes of the waves you surf and the sharks you've encountered but you wanna give up John B's house to a spider..."

JJ gasped, "Hey you seen that spider- he means business AND you're the one who screamed first."

"Yeah. For you to kill it."

JJ scoffed as a smile tugged at his lips, "Ok yeah true."

"We can't just leave it in there." Aaliyah stated

JJ nodded and rubbed his chin, his mind ticking over with thoughts and ideas on how to kill the spider without either of them chickening out.

"Ok ok I've got it- wait here!" JJ exclaimed rushing out of the room.

"JJ what the actual fuck..?"

Aaliyah broke into laughter as her boyfriend came back into the room, he was dressed with oven mittens, a helmet and safety glasses while he held his boot in one hand and bug spray in the other.

"That spiders got nothing on me- I think I'm more prepared than he is." JJ grinned proudly

"Well go babe." Aaliyah laughed and cheered dramatically.

JJ sucked in a deep breath and confidently walked to the bathroom door, " Ok...here I go."

JJ slowly opened the door, peering in to see if the spider was still in its original postion.

"I can see it." He whispered

"Why are you whispering?" Aaliyah whispered back

JJ jokingly flipped her off and walked further into the bathroom while Aaliyah kept a safe distance behind him.

Aaliyah watched as JJ sheepishly threw the shoe at the wall, making the spider fall to the ground and run towards JJ.

"HOLY FUCK! HELL NO! AHHHHH!" JJ screamed as he hopped around the bathroom, trying not to step on the spider. He began to spray half the can of bug spray all over the place.

The two teenagers ran out of the chateau screaming and yelling curse words as they freaked out.

"That was some scary shit- fuck that I am never going back in there. Its John B's job to kill it now." JJ puffed

"We definitely should of just evacuated in the first place." Aaliyah stated

JJ nodded his head in agreement, "I just pissed him off even more- he definitely isn't letting us back in the house."

"We better tell John B a spiders his landlord now." JJ said, making Aaliyah giggle at her boyfriends reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another imagine! I hope y'all enjoyed it!
🤍🤍