WAP- JJ

The hot air circled around the small room, the sound of the ceiling fan creaking could only be heard. Aaliyah sat on the lounge, legs spread out across her boyfriend JJ while their three friends John B, Pope and Kiara were sprawled out on the floor. Usually they're days were filled with adventure and eventful scenarios however today was very much a lazy day for the group.
All five of them were bored shitless, the boat wasn't running and they were honestly over surfing and swimming since that's all they had been doing for the week.
Aaliyah quietly scrolled through differing apps on her phone, snapping people back and answering texts messages.
"I'm so fucking bored." Pope groaned
"Tell me about it." Kiara mumbled
"Anyone want a beer?" John B offered standing up
Both JJ and Pope perked up at his offer, "I'll get it." JJ announced quickly getting up.
"Me too." Pope said as he ran off into the kitchen.
Aaliyah sighed and looked over at Kiara.
"And then there were two." She smiled
Kiara chuckled and sat up from the floor.
"Whatcha doing?" She asked
"Tiktok." Aaliyah answered
Kiara grinned and sat next to Aaliyah, laying her head on her shoulder as they scrolled through tiktok together.

"Now from the top make it drop..."
Kiara gasped, "we've gotta try this!"
Aaliyah laughed, "dude I can hardly do the splits let alone twerk in the splits."
"You'll do fine." Kiara grabbed Aaliyahs hand and dragged her outside so they had more space for their "dance lesson".
"Do you know the moves?" Kiara asked
Aaliyah winked jokingly, "hell yeah I do."
Kiara rolled her eyes playfully and and set her phone up against a pull out chair, putting the timer on for 10 seconds.
"Ok let's try this!" Kiara squealed
The two girls got into position and made their first attempt of the dance.
Kiara fell over as she tried to quickly jump into the splits, both girls burst into fits of laughter.
"This is so much harder than it looks." Aaliyah wheezed
"Let's keep trying." Kiara laughed as she got up from the ground.

"IVE GOT IT!"
"SAME!"
"Ok ok let's film the final product!" Aaliyah smirked
Kiara nodded and grinned, setting the timer once again for the tiktok video.
"Now from the top make it drop..."
"HOLY FUCK!"
"THIS IS SO UNHOLY!"
"BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
The two girls jumped in surprise at the boys loud calls, they broke into laughter at the shocked expressions plastered on each of their faces.
"That- no- that was the most unholy thing I have ever seen." John B joked
"You're so dramatic." Aaliyah laughed
"Fuck unholy, that was some of the hottest shit I have ever seen you do princess!" JJ gushed, jumping off the porch and wrapping Aaliyah in his embrace.
"Yeah well y'all interrupted." Aaliyah complained jokingly
"Yeah guys we just got it down packed." Kiara chuckled
"I mean you could do a private dance for me?" JJ suggested wiggling his eyebrows at his girlfriend.
"Don't tempt me." Aaliyah said playfully
"Yep ok- later y'all my girls got some new things to show me." JJ winked, slinging Aaliyah over his shoulder and rushing into the chateau.
"EW GROSS JJ!" Pope yelled
"WRAP IT UP!"
"IF THERES NO GLOVE THERES NO LOVE!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one was a lot shorter than usual but I thought I'd put out a shorter imagine as I've got a lot of longer imagines coming out soon! I hope y'all enjoyed, stay tuned for more!
🤍