I Hate That Guy- Rafe

"What does she even see in him? He's a pogue!?" Rafe ranted

Topper rolled his eyes and handed Rafe a golf ball, "Just ask her out already."

"pfft I don't even like her in that way." Rafe denied

"Dude- stop lying to yourself. It's more than obvious that you like her just ask her out and get it over with."

"Well she seems to like Maybank." Rafe spat

"Well your sister is her best friend so why don't you ask her."

"That's a good idea actually."
Rafe quickly dropped his golf club and jogged towards the building to make his way back to his car.

"Aren't we gonna finish first?" Topper yelled

•••

"How about this one?" Sarah asked, holding out an outfit.

Octavia bit the inside of her cheek, "I'll give it a go."

Sarah grinned and laid the outfit across the bed neatly.

"Hey Sarah can I talk to-  oh...hey Octavia." Rafe suddenly appeared at the bedroom door, a light tinge of red covered his cheeks once he laid eyes on Sarah's best friend.

"Hey Rafe." Octavia smiled, turning her attention back to finding the perfect outfit for her date tonight.

"Is this important Rafe? Cause I need to help O." Sarah said

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Octavia has a date tonight." Sarah grinned, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively at Octavia.

Octavia blushed and rolled her eyes playfully.
"It's just a casual hangout."

"Oh yeah sure." Sarah scoffed

Rafe felt his heart plummet to his stomach, he frowned deeply and sucked in a deep breath.
"Whose the guy?"

"JJ." Octavia shrugged

"JJ?!" Rafe exclaimed
Rage and jealousy began to fill up inside of Rafe, he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth together.

"Yeah..." Octavia said in confusion.

"Is that ok Rafe?" Sarah asked, giving Rafe a cold stare.

"Yeah- of course." He mumbled sadly

"I'll be back O." Sarah said, grabbing hold of Rafe's arm and dragging him out of the room.
Sarah led her older brother into a nearby spare room and shut the door, crossing her arms over her chest.

"What's your issue Rafe? You acted like a bit of a dick in there."

Rafe sighed, "Does Octavia...like me?"

Sarah's angry expression quickly turned into one of confusion.
"Like you? What do you mean?"

"Does she- you know....like me? Like does she talk about me?" He asked nervously

Sarah's eyes widened in realisation, "You have a crush on her!"

"Shhh!" Rafe exclaimed

Sarah smirked, "So how longs this crush on my best friend gone on for?"

"Honestly a few years-" Rafe scratched the back of his neck.

Sarah gasped, "And you didn't say anything?! You guys could of been together ages ago!"

"Well does she like me-"

"Oh she 100% likes you, she has for years too. I'm always telling her to make a move but she was too scared and now she's trying to go on a date with JJ to get over you." Sarah cut Rafe off.

Rafe's eyes widened, "WHAT!? Why didn't YOU tell me this?!"

Sarah threw her hands up in defence.
"Girl code bro."

Rafe rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair.
"When's her date with Maybank?"

"Uhhh- now."

"Bye guys!"

The Cameron siblings eyes widened as they rushed out of the room.
Rafe's eyes narrowed when she saw Octavia climbing onto the back of JJ's dirt bike.

"Fuck I'm too late."

"Hey it'll be fine, just tell her once she's back. She's staying the night here."

"I hate that guy." Rafe growled

This was going to be the day.
Rafe was finally going to confess his feelings to Octavia.

•••

Octavia walked into the Cameron's house, sliding off her shoes at the door and sighing loudly.
Her date with JJ was amazing but unfortunately the whole night she had her mind on a different guy.
Rafe Cameron.

She assumed going on this date with JJ would make her forget Rafe and help deflate her feelings for him. But if anything it just made it worse.
"Hey your back."

"Yeah." Octavia smiled

"How was it?"

Octavia sighed and nodded, "It was really good actually, who knew JJ Maybank was a romantic."

Rafe rolled his eyes discreetly and cleared his throat, drawing Octavia's attention back to him.

"Could we uh talk?" He asked nervously

"Yeah of course-" Octavia nodded

Rafe walked ahead of her and motioned for her to follow him into their backyard.
They both took a seat near the water on a makeshift swing Ward had built the kids when they were young.

"What's up?" Octavia asked, breaking the silence.

Rafe took a deep breath in, preparing himself for what he was about to confess.

"I don't really know how to say this- well I'm not very good at these kinda things. Octavia I've liked you a lot for a few years now, well actually since Sarah brought you over for the first time. I've been too scared to admit my feelings to you because I never though a girl like you would even think about going out with me- I mean I'm the biggest asshole in the Outer Banks."

Octavia smiled at the boy, "Well you may be the biggest asshole in the Outer Banks but I really like you too. And honestly I thought going on a date would help me get over you but it made it worse- you're all I could think about while I was with JJ."

Rafe grinned, leaning in closer to Octavia.
"Well that's definitely a huge ego booster."

"I bet." Octavia giggled

"So does this mean you'll say yes to being my girlfriend?" He asked hopefully

"Of course it does."

Rafe wasted no time in pressing his lips against hers, he wrapped his arms around her small frame- pulling her closer to him as their lips moulded together passionately.

He finally got his girl.
He still hated JJ however.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all enjoyed this imagine!
I've been binging Teen Wolf after not watching it for years and omg I forgot how much I loved it 😫
I'm lowkey considering making a Teen Wolf book 👀