I'll Always Choose You- Rafe

"Woah! Are you ok?" Kiara asked with wide eyes

Octavia raised an eyebrow confusingly and glanced down at her hand.

"Oh fuck." She cursed

Beer dripped from her hand as she realised she self consciously crumpled her cup angrily.
Octavia threw the cup to the ground and wiped her hand on her shorts- muttering angry words to herself.

"What's gotten you so pissed?" Kiara asked

Octavia shook her head and sighed, "it's nothing important."

Kiara raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms over her chest, "I don't buy it."

Octavia ran her hands over her face and moved her gaze to across the beach.
Rafe stood in a circle of people, some bimbo hung off his arm like her life depended on it. Octavia clenched her jaw as the girl ran a manicured hand up his chest, whispering something in his ear making him smile.
Kiara sighed and wrapped her arm around Octavia's shoulder.

"Fuck him. He doesn't deserve you O."

Octavia nodded slowly and fiddled with the ring on her finger, "I'm going to get another drink."
Octavia walked off before Kiara could speak, making her way over to the boys handing out drinks.

Octavia groaned as she sat herself down on the sand, twirling her cup of beer in her hands while she watched everyone dance around and get insanely drunk.
"You ok?"
Octavia turned her head, her eyes meeting with a guy she had never met before.

"Yeah I'm doing as good as I can be." She said

"May I?" He asked gesturing to the empty spot next to her.

Octavia shrugged and nodded, "yeah."
He took a seat next to her and gave her a wide grin.

"So what's got you looking so murderous?" He asked cheekily

Octavia rolled her eyes and smiled, "a lot of things."
The boy laughed, "I'm Dean."

"Octavia."

"So Octavia who are you mad at?"

Octavia sighed deeply and ran a hand through her hair, "just some asshole guy who I thought liked me."

"Ahhh- he's the one death glaring me from across the beach isn't he?" Dean asked

Octavia once again looked across the beach, and of course Rafe was staring down Dean looking like he wanted to murder him.

"Yep he's the one." Octavia sighed

"Well we could always get back at him." Dean suggested

Octavia raised an eyebrow in confusion, "what do you mean?"

"Well.." Dean dragged out
"Guys always get really pissed when their girl is with another guy, so all we have to do is make him jealous."

Octavia thought the plan over for a minute, she bit her lip and glanced at Rafe anxiously.
Anger boiled inside of her when she saw the girl was still flirting with him and he wasn't doing anything to stop the seductive interaction.

"Sounds good. Let's go." Octavia quickly dragged Dean off the ground and pulled him to a crowd of people who were dancing.

"We have to make sure he can see us." Dean whispered into her ear

"Oh he can definitely see us." Octavia smirked as Rafe's attention was once again turned to Octavia.

A new song blasted through the speakers as Octavia pressed her self against Dean, grinding slowly against him.
Dean wrapped his arms around her waist, moving his hands further down her thighs.
He leaned his head forward, "I think I'm about to be 6 feet under in a minute." He laughed

"Well that didn't take long."

Octavia's eyes met with Rafe's, he looked furious- rage clouded his vision. Before either of them knew it Rafe had pushed the girl off of him and stormed over to Octavia and Dean.

"I need to talk to you." He muttered angrily, gripping onto her wrist tightly and pulling her away from both the party and Dean.

"What the fuck was that Octavia?!" He exclaimed

Octavia crossed her arms over her chest, "I was simply having fun with a friend."

Rafe's eyes widened and he shook his head in disbelief, "friends don't do what you and that prick were doing." He spat

Octavia smirked knowing she was getting under his skin.

"We do." she replied bluntly

"What?"

"Well we're friends and we do stuff like that- its not a big deal." She sassed

Rafe ran a hand through his hair and stepped closer to Octavia, his muscles tensing with anger and frustration.

"You're saying we're just friends? Octavia we're so much more than that! And you know it!"

"Are we though Rafe?! Because from where I'm standing you were getting pretty close with that bimbo! I'm sick of acting like a couple one minute and then acting like strangers the next!"

Rafe took yet another step closer to Octavia, his lips twisting into a smirk, finally realising the meaning behind her outburst.

Rafe placed his finger under Octavia's chin, lifting her head up so their eyes met. He leaned forward and pressed a soft and loving kiss against her lips.

"You do know I'll always choose you. Never doubt that. Octavia we have an unbreakable bond- a connection like no other. I don't want any other girl all I want is you- 24/7. And I thought I was making it clear how much I love you." Rafe whispered

Octavia smiled sweetly at the boy's reassuring words, she wrapped her arms around his neck and stood up on her toes- reaching up to give him another kiss.

"I love you too Rafe. I'm sorry I tried to make you jealous with Dean."

"You're forgiven." He grinned, "Dean isn't though- I'm still gonna beat the fuck outta him."

"No you will not." Octavia giggled

"I'm sorry too. For letting that girl be all over me- she was really fucking annoying but Topper told me not to be a dick and make another girl cry."

Octavia laughed, " I guess you're forgiven also."

Rafe smiled lightly and slowly ran a hand over her cheek, admiring her features.

"So...should we make this official?" He smirked

"You better make it official." Octavia teased back

"Octavia, will you be my one and only girlfriend?"

Octavia grinned and held onto the boy's hand, " Of course I will."

"Good. Because I'm always going to choose you- no matter what."

"And I'll always choose you." Octavia whispered back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one isn't as good as I planned on it being as I lowkey rushed the ending but eh it'll do. I haven't posted in a few days but I'm planning on putting out a few imagines at the same time soon so stay tuned for that!
🤍