After a long time of being baptized with salt water and holding on to the sculptural boat.

Feeling a rather subdued current, I looked up. A huge shadow shone through the mist.

Sweep.

The ruler of the sea of fog looked down at me with empty eyes.

It was the upper body of a beautiful giant woman. Where the ears should be, there were fins, and everywhere on the skin there were traces of scales.

The sight of him holding a huge harp in his arms was reminiscent of Seiren. So the lower body hidden in the water is easy to imagine that of a mermaid.......

Kuguagua and overzeal!

A lower body that beats the sleep mercilessly and swings and swings. It was the body of an incorrigibly long serpent.

Her name is 'Cursed Undidsiel'. He was the boss on the 298th floor of the Trial Tower.

At the tail of her, the sea began to roar wildly.

< eyelet. >

"Don't worry, Agnes."

He grabbed the mast and held up the currents. I was fortunate to have a 'sculptural boat that doesn't flip' that comes standard on this field.

Of course, it was up to me to strike the balance. Thanks to this, I have been admiring my sense of balance over the past two months.

Kugu Palace! Kugu Palace!

Before the tsunami ended, a frightening wriggling body came crashing in from all sides. Three adults hugged together and not enough thick. It was the kind of thing that would crush me.

"......."

You can't lose a piece ship. I jumped first and approached Undidsiel.

Easy Profit!

Escaping Undidciel's chain attack to sweep and sweep me around, I climbed on my wriggling body with a jingle leg.

Another part of my body came crashing over me again.

Ku Bang!

Spilled the attack into Serpence. Thick scales from the body scratched on the blade of the sword were broken into a permafrost.

Kieek!

Undidsiel tried to push me away. I tumbled back and dodged lightly, but a fire broke out.

Quadruped!

"Oh, duh."

The 'sculptural ship that cannot be flipped' was broken.

<Again? >

"Let's follow-up."

<What are you trying to do? >

"There's a way. Stay tuned."

He stepped on the piece of plank that had risen to the surface and stood still. Undidsiel, who had just opened the street, heard the harp.

Alas-!

The vocalist of the Deep Sea began to sing and play. Undidsiel is a magical horseman. The classification line was Sono-Mancer, a master of acoustics.

I immediately coped.

"Guardianship of protection." [< System > Intermediate Skill 'Guardian of Protection Lv.18(+10)' is triggered.] The auxiliary skill was on the low level, but when combined with the strength of the aura in the body, it was enough to protect the ears. Undidsiel didn't attack my eardrum in the first place. [<System> Warning. The 'Tsunami of Doom' is coming.] A huge wall of water rose high with the force to cover even the sky.

"Ha....... This sister uses this skill again."

He glanced around. A situation in which the debris of a wrecked sculptural ship is floating in a circle.

It is a very unfavorable condition for life on earth to have nowhere to step on it. Wealth is only the domain of wizards.

I was in a cold sweat and still regretted.

"Oh, really. Even if I could only use the Divine Advent."

< inhale from the breath. >

"Yes, Hmmm!"

Kukwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Kwa Bang!

A natural disaster called out by Undidsiel engulfed me. A force that seems to destroy everything sweeps through the ground. The fragments of the sculptural vessel are powerful enough to turn into powder.

The moment my body was swept away, I could see Undidsiel smiling as if he had a hunch of victory.

But you won't be able to keep your smile alive after the tsunami is lifted.

Shen Aaa

On the surface of the water, where the tsunami faded and peace was restored, I leisurely 'walked' the floor.

Distinctive.

Undidsiel gave him a look of astonishment. It was worth it.

The thing under my feet is the silver ramparts. The ultimate skill was the 'Wall of Mercury'.

< could use the system like this. >

Mercury's barrier boasted a silver Great Wall-like feat built in the middle of the ocean. It was thanks to the fact that my skill level had risen a lot.

I greeted the dumbfounded Undidsiel.

"Come on, sister. to my castle."

Soon, Undidsiel's beautiful face was distorted with anger. She is the ruler of this place.

Having built a castle on her territory, it was natural for anger to explode.

Alas-!

"I've saved myself the trouble of provoking."

Undidsiel rushed in, raising his voice from the abyss.

On the front came Undidsiel, and on the remaining three sides, a tsunami of destruction, like Mount Taishan, came upon me.

I loaded the Auror to Serpens. Undidsiel is originally a divine spirit. There was an introspection in the divine power, so I had to deal with it with an aura.

Kwaguang!

The tsunami on three sides was blocked by the barrier of Mercury. The front was left open for Undidsiel.

"Welcome?"

Kwazijik!

At the peak of the city walls, he blocked Undidciel's nails with a sword.

visor! Chaen! Geek!

After a long period of workshop, they reached a state of confrontation. Sharpening her nails, she opened her huge mouth to reveal her fangs.

Alas-!

A breath of sound waves swept over my body. It is a vibration that the whole body would have exploded if it were an ordinary person. but.

"Spit."