[The 'pupil of the eyes that monitors the chaos of all things' asks if you don't have Bianca.......] Yes, stop.

"I'll have to sleep fast to climb the tower tomorrow."

I extinguished the fire and crawled into the duvet. [I wonder if the 'Builder of the Trials Skyscraper' can now be a little more relaxed.] Have I been running too hard? This is the first time I've seen an architect who is serious about physical fitness recommend a break.

'I need to quickly conquer the 300th floor and get ready to go out on the backdrop.'

I showed a firm will and then closed my eyes. It was already past midnight, so I fell asleep.

It would be dawn now.

Had he been having an uneven time before the regression, would he have fallen asleep well?

Wishing I had a good dream, I fell asleep.✠"......."

He stood alone in a canyon where the rain was pouring down.

In-young, who had managed to hold on with his sword stuck to the ground, eventually collapsed.

Over his body, lying down in the muddy water, a rain streak slammed cold and sharp.

There are only corpses all over the place. It's too many to have been victimized in a B-class dungeon.

and a summoner of unknown demons drawn in the center of the canyon. This wasn't something to see in a Class B dungeon either.

However, the known information was Class B, and the Chenghuang sent Tesylid alone to the "Valley of Heretics" here. As a result.......

Tesilid raised his arm and covered his eyeballs. The devil whispered this in his ear.

<, the corpses of heretics. It's all your work. >

"......."

< will be proud when he sees you. Isn't it an achievement that deserves to be lauded, as it has annihilated the heretics entering and leaving the dungeon, thus preventing the ritual of expanding the Demon Dynasty? >

"......."

<So, how does it feel to be a hero? The favourites of 'strict order and goodness'. >

Tescilid said as if chewing.

"...... Shut up."

The arm with the scar on it is hot. In the midst of this, the divine power that faithfully falls according to the seven sinful species is the height of contradiction.

Tesilid removed the arm that had covered his eyeballs.

Like the frozen North Sea, Shirin's eyes stared into the air.

"Be sure to kill, Carpeios."

The devil named Devil laughed.

Carpeios, the master of the Sanarak and the 2nd Lord of the Martial Order, responded.

<Try, silver cattle. >

Chapter 13: Architect, Write a Poem

Everywhere it was a sea of fog.

The sculptor boat I was on made its way through the calm waters of the Windless Sea. I focused on the sensations of my surroundings.

Cloudy vision. The sound of the rushing water. Bitter moisture that touches the body. Every time you inhale, it's as if you're resuming someone's breath, in an unpleasant fog.

'Coming.'

A disturbance occurred in the calm sea. Angry waves rushed in from all sides. It's not the wind doing.