It was when the capitalist language was rolled out of his mouth. [<Miscellaneous> '120,000,000 Cache'

Life insurance under the terms of insurance purchased before the death of the ice chair. 1020 million, it's all cash.

Note: You can recharge your cash extra with the currency of the world of Binge.]" .......”

It was strange that I felt like I was receiving my death insurance as cash.

'Wait, the fact that there's a cache ...?!'

The screen changed, and the suspicions soon became real. [< menu> 'Cash shop for ice chairs'

A special prize that increases the survival chances of the ice chair is in one place! With money, you can live in a difficult S-grade novel as well!] I've tried to sort by popularity and being deceived. [< product> 'Former package (battle)'

A must-have commodity for fantasy, martial arts worldview ice chairs. You can awaken by choosing 1 type of combat ability that fits your work worldview, such as aor, magic, divine power, and balllessness.

Price: 10,000,000Cash]"Huck."

what? A commodity that can become a powerful person?

My instinct exclaimed.

'Oh my gosh, you have to buy this!'

In the S-level difficulty worldview, ability awakening is essential. I bought it without looking back. Just put off use.

In the Segugu, the abilities are aura, magical, and sacred.

Magic and Divine Powers are abilities that cause conflict with each other, but Auror was able to use them together.

Instead, they were divided into main and minor abilities according to the order of awakening.

I decided to re-read the novel and decide what to awaken first.

There was also a popular product that caught my eye. [< Product> 'Favor of Fast Growth'

The blessing of the gods of Bing's Bureau of Governance, which doubles the rate of achievement of all abilities.

Price: 1,000,000 cash] My instinct shouted twice.

'Oh my gosh, I have to buy this too!'

By the way. [Unable < purchase > system. A higher version of the product is currently in effect.] [< Guitar> 'The Blessing of Super-Fast Growth'

The blessing of the gods of Bing's Bureau of Administration, which increases the rate of achievement of all abilities by a factor of 5.

Note: Although it was judged overbalanced, it consisted of Bing's Life Insurance Full Package Limited Perks.

Price: Non-sold] 'Wow, limited perks that you can't buy even if you have money!'

I wanted to compliment the finger that pressed 'yes' on a spam message before I died.

After taking a good look at what other products were being sold, I closed the window.

Thanks to my former package, the support of the super-fast growth, and the integrated library, I was quite motivated.

'Let's read the sweet potato novel with this momentum!'

He held the 1st Segu Assembly in a timely manner. I thought of a quick skim from start to finish with a quick read.

But within four hours of my hard concentration, I screamed without seeing the finish.

"Alas! I went back to the 77th round, but it didn't finish! And it's sweet potatoes too!"