❥𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗲𝘄𝘀 [✔️]

Start from the beginning

"I don't think that gives you a right to come into my office," he growls and I laugh.

"Tell me, why do you need such a big space for your office?" I curiously ask as I slowly sit down on the chair of his desk.

He harshly swallows and clenches his fists. "Does your fiancé annoy you so much that you have to have an entire room all to yourself?" I hum, earning a scoff from his mouth. 

He walks towards me and spins the chair towards him, making me face him. He places both of his hands on the armrests of the chair and leans down closer to me. I swallow harshly as I catch the smell of his cologne.

"Nothing is wrong with my relationship with my fiancé. Didn't you hear us the other night?" He whispers very close to my face and smirks.

I move closer and place my lips very close to his ear. "I heard her but not a single moan coming from you," I hear the leather of the chair squeak as I catch a glance of his hands harshly digging into the armrests.

"If you were fucking me, I bet the room would be filled with your moans," I continue and he catches me off guard by harshly grabbing my neck, pushing me further down on the chair. Oh, I am loving this.

I lick my lips as he closes his eyes and releases a sharp breath. "Don't play with me, Amara," he warns and squeezes my neck lightly, causing me to release a low moan.

"Or what?" I tease and he opens his eyes, lowering his eyes to my lips and then back to my eyes. The sound of his phone ringing causes him to quickly remove his hand, giving me a chance to slip out of his chair.

"If you excuse me, I have to go get ready for my date tonight," I partially lie while fixing my hair, his jaw clenching at my words.

"But you should probably answer that," I point to the phone as he runs a hand through his hair. I spin on the heels of my foot and walk out of his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly slide on my black dress, making sure that my hair and makeup look perfect.

My phone vibrates with a message from Victor, letting me know that he is outside. Taking one final look in the mirror, I walk out of my room. 

I make my way towards the living room when I hear a voice from upstairs. I look up and see Dario looking at me intensely.

"Since this is my house, I expect you to follow the rules. Meaning I expect you to be home by ten," he demands and plays with the rings that lie on his tattooed hands.

I scoff. "I'm almost twenty-one. I don't have a curfew and you are no one to make any demands to me," I retort and he growls.

I continue to walk towards the door, running my hands down my dress. Opening the door, I smile when I see Victor with a single red rose in his hand. 

"Wow, you look beautiful, Amara," he compliments me and rakes his eyes down my body.

"Thank you, Victor," I smile and take the red rose that he is handing to me. He walks me to his car, opening the door for me and ushering me inside.

He comes inside and begins the car. "So, where are you taking me?" I raise my eyebrows and he smiles.

"You'll find out later," he smirks and drives away.

Moments later we arrive at a beautiful restaurant. He parks the car and rushes over to my side, opening the door and taking my hand in his.