❥𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗳𝗲𝘄𝘀 [✔️]

Start from the beginning

"Nothing, why?" I curiously ask.

"I want to take you out to dinner, will you let me?" He gently asks as I have an internal conflict with myself. It has always been sex with Victor nothing more nothing less.

"Like a date?" I hesitantly ask and he stays quiet. Victor knows my rules and I am hoping that this dinner thing is just strictly a friend thing.

"Victor-"

"No, not a date. I just want to take you out to distract you from everything that is going on," he quietly reassures me and I release a deep breath.

"Sure, a distraction would be fun," I smile.

"Great, I'll pick you up at seven," he says with much excitement.

"Ok, bye," I hang up and walk to my closet wondering what I am going to wear.

Even though it isn't a date I still want to look amazing.

And I definitely need to take my mind off a few things and since Lola is busy, I am content with hanging out with Victor.

My plan to seduce Dario can wait... for now.

I have a lot of time to spare before Victor comes to pick me up so I decide to explore the big and impressive house further

I have a lot of time to spare before Victor comes to pick me up so I decide to explore the big and impressive house further. Dario isn't home, well I think he isn't because the house has been really quiet since the morning.

I slowly open the door of my bedroom and walk to the staircase that leads to the third floor. The third floor is Dario's workspace and I am curious to see what exactly is up there.

I cautiously go up the steps, making sure not a sound is heard. I am met with a beautifully carved, black door. Turning the knob slowly, I make my way inside of the room. My eyes widen at the massive office space. It is beautifully decorated, like all of the rooms of the house are.

Every piece of furniture is gray and carefully placed in an organizational manner. And the view is amazing, there are two sliding glass doors that lead to the beautiful balcony. The balcony where Dario watched as I got fucked by Victor.

A smile slowly etches on my face as I begin to wonder why he needs such a massive office for himself?

"What are you doing here?" Dario's gruff voice catches me off guard as I quickly turn around meeting his dark brown eyes.

My eyes trail down his tall figure, taking a look at his appearance. The sleeves of his black dress shirt are rolled up and some of the buttons are undone, gracing me with his beautifully tattooed chest.

I unconsciously bite my lip at the amazing sight in front of me.

"I was bored so, I decided to explore." I say with a playful smile on my lips as I trace my finger on the desk, slowly making my way to him.