THE HAPPY EVER AFTER?

3RD PERSON POV:

It's been 5 months since Aurora and Lorenzo had taken down Angelo and his crew, and ever since then Lorenzo and Aurora have gotten closer

He even asked her to be his girlfriend, and she approved, they are in a healthy relationship, he fell for her hard might I add, and she fell for him.

They have gotten so close, that they live together now, they even work together and the Canadian mafia they have spilt it in the middle half is hers and the other half is his.

They even go on missions together, he makes time only for her, he shows emotions only to her, and he shows to her and only to her, that she is his only and biggest weakness in this world.

And she has shown him her real self, that she was once scared of showing to anyone, she shows her weakness which is him, and him only.

They have fallen madly in love in a short period of time, but time means nothing when you are with the right person.

On the other hand Ace and selma, ace has finally asked selma on a date which she happily said yes to.

She got to know him, better inside and out, they both have gotten to know each other, he asked her to be his girlfriend which she might have jumped and hugged him and yelled "YES" to which made him feel like the happiest person on earth.

All in all everyone had found someone that is worthy of their love, no matter how ever long you know someone, if it's the right person you will feel as if time doesn't matter, like you could never live without that person, that's what true love means.

Aurora finally got the happy ending she always wanted, and something she believed she would never have in this world, but life has a way of fucking up and making up your life, she now lives a happy life with her beloved as she loves to call him Enzo.

THE HAPPY EVER AFTER.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!!!
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH