BALL SHOPPING

AURORAS POV:

I have been in this hell hole for a week now

Which means the mafia ball is today!
This past week went by with me and Lorenzo yelling and arguing with each other.

He would of course yell at me to respect him, and I would reply back with one of my amazing comments Bitch suck my dick, And with that comes him going all emotionless and shit.

And now I'm in the living room with Marco, Luca, and Francesco.

" you know your hot as fuck and you are a damn badass too." Says no other then Francesco.

" Francesco can you shut the fuck up!" Says that asshole Lorenzo as he walks in.

"Damn Aurora you are right, He is an asshole!" Francesco says looking at me as Marco and Luca chuckle as they look at Lorenzo that is giving me a death glare.

" what the fuck are you looking at?
Take a damn picture it'll last longer!" I say as I roll my eyes at him.

All the guys start laughing as we are staring at each other but are cut short by Luca getting up.

" we have to go to the mall and get her a dress." He says as Lorenzo nods his head and gets his phone out.

" we are Leaving in 10 minutes." He Says as he is about to walk out the living room.

" so what the fuck am I going to wear to the damn mall since you all can't kidnap for shit by the way" I say looking at the asshat with frustration.

" well you could just keep wearing my shirts." He says matter of factly as he looks at me with that damn smirk on his soft plumped lips.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We are in the car now and I'm wearing Francesco's sister's clothes that she had left over from the last time she visited him.

( the fit)

We pull up to the mall and get out the car, We all make our to the front entrance of the mall, but as I'm looking around everyone is just staring but when Lorenzo would look at them they all looked down on the ground. Bitch deadass think he the shit.

" where should we go?" I say getting annoyed by being here with these fuckers well mostly him mr. Fucking feared by all. My damn ass

We make our way to a dress store and first thing we get in all the guys go their own ways, for god knows what

I go look around and try to find something ball worthy, but nothing is catching my eyes.

I look to my left and find the guys getting dresses out and asking if I like them, and my response would be: no, too ugly, I would
Wear that but it's not ball worthy.

And they try finding something else. It was cute really and these guys are like giant teddy bears but try to cover it up, well all of them except that asshole.

•••••••••••••••••••••
" we have been here for 3 FUCKING HOURS! Can you just pick a damn dress!" Says Marco more like pleading.

" it's not my fault that I want to look good but with looking good comes a good style. But there is no damn good dresses here" I say back.

I sit down and I see Lorenzo holding a dress and he comes up to me.

" here this is the dress you will be wearing." He says as he hands it to a lady that guides me to the fitting room.

I go in and she comes in behind me to help me put on the dress and fix it up a bit as I look in the mirror It's as if the dress was made for me!

I LOOK FUCKING HOT AS FUCK!!

•••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for 1k reads 🤧✋
Love you all💕💕💕
Vote and comment ❤️