ARE THEY HERE

AURORAS POV:

( the hangout)

( the hangout)

I pull up to the front and as I do so I see that there is no cars here, shit do they not come here anymore? Did they sell this place?

" it's okay we will find them!" Says selma as she looks at me.

" okay come on let's go." I say as I open the car door and so does selma we close our doors and go to the front I try opening it but it's closed.

" shit it's closed, let's go to the back and see." I say as we both go to the back and look for the back door.

I go to it and turn the door nob and its fucking open!

" fuck yes! It's opened!!!" I say as I go in and Selma follows.

I look around it's just like how it looked when I came here, well when they kidnapped me.

" damn it's black as fuck here!" Says selma as she looks around and then back at me.

" yup they liked everything like that, and I liked it too." I say back as I sit on the couch.

Selma also comes and gets comfortable next to me, and then that's when she asks me what happened here, and how do I know them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and selma have been talking for about 2 hours, that was until we heard shuffling outside of the front door.

Omg what the fuck are they here?!

Me and selma go to the side where the stairs are, we had our knives out just in case it wasn't the guys.

We hear the front door opening, and then I see all the guys Ace, Louis, Damon, Ray, Kingston, Francesco, Marco, Luca and Lorenzo.

They all look older, taller, scarier, more ruthless then ever and last but not least they look good as fuck!

I put down the knife and go to the living room where they are at, as I walk on the marble floor, my foot steps are heard, they all look up.

When they do so they gasp, wide eyes, shocked faces, I look at them dead in the eyes, as I can see their eyes all well up with unleash tears.

" Hey?" I say in a questionable tone, what the fuck is wrong with me?!

" a-ur-or-a? I-s th-at y-ou?" Stutters Lorenzo as he looks at me in disbelief.

" yes" I said with a sad smile on my face, as I say that he comes running up to me, and wraps  his arms around my waist.

As we pull apart, he looks at me and but with a  worried expression, probably because of the blood that's all over my body, well the now half dried blood.

As I look around at the other guys they all come up and hug me, as they are done they see selma on the side standing awkwardly, with a smile on her face.