Chinese mission

AURORAS POV:

It's been about a month and a half since me almost you know killing my self, but I've been feeling so free and happy and I haven't felt this way since forever

Me and Angelo have been together, ever since I came out the hospital we have been you know doing shit, me and my family have been so close, Louis and I always go out for runs, ace on the other hand has a girlfriend, I'm so happy for him, Lorenzo well... he's been Lorenzo.

And now I have to wake my ass up and get ready cause I have school, and I will be ditching to do a kill.

I first go to my bathroom and shower, wash my body and hair, after I get out and dry myself, and wrap my hair up with a towel, then I make my way to my closet, to get my clothes and get dressed.

But as I go to pick out a outfit, I feel sick as I make my way to the bathroom and go to the toilet and vomit my insides out, what the fuck is going on, this has been the 4th time this week!

It's whatever probably a cold, or something, I brush my teeth, and make my way back to my closet to pick out an outfit for school and for my mission today.

( Auroras fit)

( Auroras fit)

After I'm done I get my backpack and go downstairs to the kitchen, to see all my brothers and my father all eating and drinking coffee.

" and where do you think your going looking like that?" Says Giovanni

" Oh nowhere." I say as I look at them, the only reason why I didn't tell them about the mission was because they would tell me to sit the fuck down.

" you look sick?" Says Romeo as he looks at me up and down, then comes to hold my face with his hand.

" no, I Just think I have a cold, or something." I say as I go to take my car keys, and say " bye" as they say it back.

I go to my car and Alec goes to his car, as we both get in our cars he drives off, I look inside my car for my guns, knives and of course my lovely bombs, and they are all there.

( Auroras car)

( Auroras car)

I speed my way to school, I get out the car and see my brother, and Lorenzo, ace, Louis, and Angelo all there.

Angelo sees me and comes over, he puts one of his hands on my waist while the other is on my neck and he leans down kisses me.

" I was going to pick you up, but I know how much you love driving." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

" love, you know me too well." I say as I hold his hand and we go to where my brother is with the rest of the guys.

" oh, hell nah get your crusty, rusty, busty ass hands off of my sister, and you come here!" He first says he's lovely speech to Angelo and then tells me to come next to him.

" love, your brother he's a comedian." He says as he looks at Alec and gives a light hearted laugh.

Alec rolls his eyes, and comes near me to say something.

" Aurora I don't like him, I know I'm a baddie and shit, but why is he calling me a comedian, the disrespect in him, he should have said clown or some cool shit!" He says to me as he glared at Angelo, I laugh at his childish act.

" okay we finna be late let's go to class." Says Louis

" okay yeah let's go" I say as we go to our classes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's lunch now and I'm not going but all the guys went, I told them I was going to the bathroom, but I'm actually sneaking out.

The mission is to kill a mafia leader, I know that's a hard task, but that's what I love most!

He is the Chinese mafia leader, he kills innocents, and is a sex trafficker, he hates all the mafias that me and my family treat as family, tried killing most of our mafias.

So all in all he needs to die!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANKS SO MUCH FOR 18k!!
LOVE YOU ALL!💕
THOUGHTS?
VOTE AND COMMENT!