PLASTIC BARBIE BITCH

AURORA'S POV:

( Aurora's motorcycle)

I got to my bike as they all exited to make their way to the street, but they stop when they don't see me in my car.

I go up to the front from where they stopped their cars " sup bitches were you looking for me?" I say with a smirk and a wink as I speed my way to that bitches house as they are all are behind me trying to catch up.

•••••••••••••••••••••

We all make it to my " fathers" house I park and so does everyone but before I could hop off I see ace, Louis,Ray, Damon and Kingston all standing next to my bike.

" why the fuck did you do that!" Says Louis as he comes up to me to take my helmet off my head. " why the fuck are you touching her?" Says no other then ace.

" why the fuck do you all even care I wanted to have fun so I did and if you don't like it then close your god damn eyes!" I say as I push them even tho they are hard as rocks.

" let's get this shit over with!" I say annoyed
" then let's go!" Says Louis

••••••••••••••••••••••••

We walk in and first thing I see is plastic Barbie getting her nails done while yelling at the lady that's doing them!

" Barbie bitch if you speck one more time on god i'm burning this house with you in it!" I say deadly serious

" now where the fuck is bitch 1 at?" I say to her but hear some light hearted laughs from behind me. And let me guess it's these guys.

I wait for her to answer but seems as if she's not wanting to. God how I want to punch her! "I asked a god damn question you bitch answer it!" I say as I walk slowly to her and grab her fake ass blonde hair. I feel bad for my hands!

" answer." I say in a very low tone. She doesn't say anything so I think it's time to beat a bitch up!! Yayyy!!!!

I punch her in the nose and in the stomach and a roundhouse kick that, has her on the floor laying unconscious.

I go for one more punch cause why not!
But a bitch takes my fist. I try to see who and it's that bitch Louis " clam down you beat her half way to death." He whispers in my ear as he brings my fist down and takes his other hand to move my hair to behind my ear.

" what happened here!" My oh so great father says as he looks at plastic bitch on the floor " I was introducing her to my fist, that's what happened." I say with the fakest smile.

" why the fuck do you keep hitting her can you leave her alone. You know she was right I should have never looked for you I should have took you out of our life's, just like I did to yo"- before he could say anything I take my gun and press it on his chest where his heart is at.

" say one more fucking word and there will be a bullet in your fucking heart!" I say as I look at him dead in the eyes in a low tone as I spoke.

I go to leave but not without looking at Barbie bitch on the floor and punching her square in the face making her bleed twice as much as before.

" let's go bitches!!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Thanks for reading What you think?Make sure to Vote and commentLove you all 💕💕

Thanks for reading
What you think?
Make sure to Vote and comment
Love you all 💕💕