RUNAWAY

AURORA'S POV:

Wow I look fucking hot!Just got ready to meet my dads work partner *cough* mafia *cough* yup this bitch thinks I don't know

Just got ready to meet my dads work partner
*cough* mafia *cough* yup this bitch thinks I don't know. But I sure do I knew since I was 10 never said anything cause bitch I'm nosy.
Even if I hate that bitch I call a dad I still have to act like we are a perfect family.

I look in the mirror one more time before I make my way to my bathroom to make sure everything is nice and clean.

(Aurora's room)

(Aurora's room)

I make my way down to the living room to be meant with my "amazing father" I see him smiling when he looks at me what the fuck " what's wrong is the world ending?" I say dramatically but also not. He frowns and we hear the door bell ring.

I go up to open the door but my father beats me to it. What the hell's going on? why's he acting so weird something's definitely up.

I go to see who came and when I look omg I think I saw Barbie who the fuck is this plastic bitch? I go up to her she looks at me up and down I do the same the hell she looking at. oh my bad I get it my beautiful ass.

"Hey my love" she says to my father. Did I just hear that right! " the fuck did you just say?" I go stand right in front of her and  look at this bitch dead in the eyes " answer the fucking question you bitch what the fuck did you just say and a little hint don't make me repeat myself again."

She looked scared. Good I like seeing people scared of me it makes me feel like the main role I mean I am *hair flip* she opens her mouth to say something but before she could my father speaks " aurora we need to tell you something we have kept for a while and you have no right but to agree with us!!
Me and Danley have been together for about 6 months and we are planning on getting mar"-

"WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK you mean you been together for 6 months?" I laugh like someone just told me the funniest joke. I look at them they were dead serious " oh hell no what the fuck you mean your marrying Barbie bitch over here you have no right to be!! To be happy you have no fucking right!!" I yell

I go up to my room to pack my shit I'm done with this I know he doesn't care what I think of this or anything he will do what he wants cause that's all he cares about. I get out some clothes and a bag to put my clothes in there and get my basics out to pack as well. I get dressed in some comfy clothes to leave.

(Auroras outfit)

(Auroras outfit)

I go downstairs to get my car keys to get the fuck out of here if I stay one more fucking minute I might just have to say I'm an orphan without anyone not that I need anyone after I lost my mother.

I Get down and I see bitch plastic and I go up to her and slap the living shit out of her plastic ass. My father gets up from where he was to yell at me but it's to late I already got my keys and about to go  to my car.

(Auroras car)

(Auroras car)

I get in and speed off just thinking about my mother how she left me. Left me she left!!
I still am not processing that she left me yes it might be a year ago but why? Why did she leave me? I loved her did she though? Did she even love me?

Without even knowing I have passed all the red lights all the cars and the only thing that can be heard was moonlight by chase Atlantic

As I make my why to a building and make my way up the roof top. I look at all the building and cars passing and the lights that are on because it's night and put on my playlist I sit and just think.

I look up in the sky " god why?" That's all I say before I get stuck with the worst thing!!
MY THOUGHTS!!
__________________

What you guys think of this? 😵‍💫

Vote💕
Thanks for reading btw 😘🤧✋