WE ARE LOSING HER

LOUIS'S POV:

As I get to Auroras apartment it seems as if there's already people there but I don't give a shit I need to help her I need to apologize if she's even alive

I go in and the first people I see are the 4 most feared mafia leaders " what is this the mafia tea party?" I say with a little light hearted laugh.

" what the fuck are you doing here Bruno?" Ace says with so much hatred in his voice.
" I need to tell you all something but I know you will most definitely kill me for it but I have my reasons got it big boys?" I say with seriousness and sarcasm laced in my voice.

" fucking spit it out!" Says Damon with anger in his voice. " I did that to her." I say more like confess to them before I can do or say anything I see ace coming up to me to with his right hand in a fist I turn to the other side but before we can even do anything we hear a guy that looks to be a doctor " we lost a lot of blood we need blood right now." He says in a yelling way.

" everyone will give her blood and if you for one second not try and help to save her just declare yourself fucking dead." I say in a deadly low tone.

We have all given our blood now but Aurora is getting worse " we are losing her she needs to wake up but she's not waking up it's as if she doesn't want to?" The doctor says with confusion as he yells. He says one more thing that leaves me wanting to die from guilt " WE ARE LOSING HER!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you so much for reading
Tell me what you think?
Love you all ❤️❤️💕