WHO ARE YOU

AURORAS POV:

Why are these mafia bitches following me? I make a left and drift to add smoke for them to get lost, nope that doesn't work

I make a left and drift to add smoke for them to get lost, nope that doesn't work.

You know what let's play a game since they want to play. I go slow and act like they got me to lose control a little and they seem to buy it but before they could even get their hopes up I speed to the nearest Highway.

This fucking New York traffic is a bitch I have been waiting for 4 minutes i can't stay in one place. especially when there are mafia bitches following me like stop riding my dick man.

I go from one lane to another and I lose them I get to a 7/11 I think I need a treat. I go in get some snacks pay for my shit and go out to get to my car.

As I'm driving I get a clue as to who told them to find me. It's no surprise though it's my " lovely father" I step on the gas and speed my way to my fathers house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ACES POV:

   Wtf how can she drive like that she reminds me of someone but I just can't seem to put my finger on who

I'm driving and the guys are behind me we all are confused as to what's going on. We are getting the Arab mafia's princess no matter what.

"We lost her" ray says but it sounded more of a question then a statement. " how though? How can she drive like that?" Kingston said. That's what I'm asking myself how can she drive like that?

" let's go back to mr. Grey's house and make a different plan." I say. We all make our way to the Arab mafia's house only to find the girl that we have been looking for there.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AURORAS POV:

I park my car and first thing I want to open my door I see the cars that have been following me I go to open my door and get out.

I get out to see 4 hot Greek gods but them bitches ruined it when they tried to follow me the fuck. I go up to the first one I see to punch the shit out of him but am stopped by a plastic bitch.

" OMG BABY she's back!" She says in her high pitched voice I want to just stab the shit out of her. Clam down Aurora clam down I say to myself. I look at the bitch and somehow she's on the floor bleeding and crying. How did that happen? Oh my bad I fucking just hit that bitch square in the face. Goddd how good that felt!

I see shock on the guy's face's well seems like they never seen a girl fight but we baddies
* rolling eyes*  " who are you?" Is the first thing I say to the guy I'm standing right in front of I look at him up and down.

Him and the other guys are just looking at me like I lost my Mind and also I can see a bit of confusion. I turn around to see my father looking to make sure plastic Barbie Bitch is still alive cause I think after she cried she passed out from blood loss.

My father looks at me " what the fuck was that for?" He says looking at me with anger. "Oh my god I'm so sorry is plastic Barbie okay or does she need to get another nose job?" I say sarcastically and walk up to him " who the fuck are these people that you had follow me?" I say lowering my voice so he and the guys can all hear it's laced with anger.

" because you left the house without even letting me explain anything." My father says
" ohhhh so your telling me you want to marry Barbie bitch and you known her for what 6 months without even telling me then you bring a bitch here and tell me it's a " work partner" more like physical partner. And after all the lies you told me you said in your words " you have no say but to agree to it" well let me tell you one thing I don't need you I don't need anyone that matter, and that one person I needed left and is gone and if you think for a second I will call Barbie bitch on the floor mom you are out of your damn mind."

With that I was walking back to my car but before I could even open my car door I'm thrown over someone's shoulder.

••••••••••••••••••

••••••••••••••••••

So what you guys think?
Hope you liked it💕
Thanks for reading and make sure to comment and vote❤️❤️💕