Opening up

AURORAS POV:

I'm back sadly, I didn't wanna be here, so why am I here?

Why do I have to live when I don't want to? in the end it is my fucked up life so if I wanna leave I will gladly leave, but it didn't work out, fuck!

Now they are going to ask questions and so on especially in front of that asshole Angelo! I hate this already!

They are all looking at me right now, I don't wanna be here with them, I need to leave just like I always do ( runaway from my problems) that's what I'm known for doing.

" okay, well it's been a long day, what y'all think? Huh" I get up slowly well try to but am stopped by Giovanni.

" and where do you think your going?"he says as he held my hand and looks at me.

" oh nowhere" I say as I wave my hand at him and laugh a little.

" OMG, THATS A FLYING PIG!!" I yell as I do so I point at the window, and when they turn their heads I make a run for it, but not before taking off that shit they have that's in my flush.

I run out and see a doctor well a lifeless doctor on the floor with a bullet wound in the head.

Damn, that was a quick death " rip" I say out loud, and run again cause I hear what sounds to be elephants feet steps, I look back but actually see my bios, and ace, Lorenzo, Louis and that ugly ass Angelo.

I run, and then I see my bios guards so this is my bios hospital, Mm interesting!

Fuck the doors are locked, they are right behind me!!

Shit!.

" humm" I hear someone clear their throat, I look back and smile a big ass smile.

" Heyy!" I say excitedly!

" and what are you doing?" Says Matteo as he looks at me with amusement in his eyes, well damn.

" oh nothing I was just playing, um... um.... Tag sooooo tag your it!" I say as I touch him and run well try to but he holds my hand and pulls me by my hand and takes me to the room I was in before.

" okay you can get the fuck off me now, we get it!" I say back to him as I sit down and look at my wrist.

Only if I did a little more, it would have worked, im fucking stupid.

I look up at them and they speak, but before they do so, they all look at each other, like they are having a silent conversation.

" um, why did you do it long story short" says my bio father well his name is Mitchell so let's just go by it.

" non of your business nor anyone else's long story short" I say back to him and mock him a bit in the end.

" listen Aurora I know this is all over the place but I need you to open up to me I need to know why you, my daughter almost for fucks sake killed your self!?" He says as he looks at me with guilt.

" because it was all my damn fault, I could have saved her, when I had the time I could have, I could have gotten my self off the damn floor and helped her, or took the bullet for her, she promised me that we would get out of there, she fucking promised but she lied to me like everyone else! He fucking raped her for fucks sake, he abused her, he did fucked up shit, I could have stopped all of that, and if I did she would probably be here she would be next to me and tell me everything will be okay, but instead she's fucking gone!" I say and by the end of it they all were in tears damn what the fuck happened to the big bad mafia men?

" I'm sorry that happened to you, we should have been there, We were looking for you and her, but all we got was dead ends, that's all! I'm sorry that all happened to you!" Say's Mitchell I look up at him to see if he really means it but all i see is truth in his words.

" it's not your fault, nor anyones for that matter but mine, that's why I'm like this, that's why I'm messed up so I don't be that little innocent girl that would cry over everything, no I'm not her anymore, that girl was weak!" I say as I look at him and he hugs me and whispers in my ear.

" it was never your fault, and stop thinking that, your mother knows it wasn't your fault, your a strong women, amore mio figlia mia." He says as he kisses my head and he smiles at me. ( my love my daughter)

After that all of my brothers come up to me and hug, and kiss me, Damn I'm becoming soft!

After that Lorenzo, ace and Louis come up and hugged me, I see Angelo come up and I punch him in the face.

" damn!" He says as he looks at me, and I roll my eyes at him

" okay i admit I do deserve that, but can I get a hug, my love?" he says as I'm about to tell him no he comes and hugs me.

" don't ever pull that shit again!" He says as he kisses my cheek.

" dad, he isn't going near my sister or I will kill him, and you fucking Angelo don't go near my sister!" Says Alec as he talks to my dad and then to Angelo.

" Mm sure buddy" says Angelo as he rolls his eyes at him.

" okay can we go home?" I say as I get up and see some clothes On a chair.

I get up and take them and go in the bathroom to change, but first I take a shower and wash my body and hair, as I'm done I take a towel and dry my body and hair after I do so I put the clothes on.

(Aurora fit)

(Aurora fit)

After I'm done I open the door and see everyone just looking bored as fuck.

" can we go now?!" I say to my dad as he looks up and everyone mumbles a " finally"

" I heard that!" I say to them and roll my eyes.
" you took like 2 hours! Who the fuck takes that much time in the damn shower!" Says Emiliano.

" me I take that long, cause I want to, and by the way I did a short shower today" I say as I go out the front door and they all come behind me, as we exit and go to the cars my dad of course Makes me sit with him in his car.

I go in and we sit I put my music on and we sat in comfortable silence.

We finally get home and get out the car we go in the house and I go to my room to rest.

It's time for a new start where it's not me running from my problems but facing them, I have a real family now.

After that I fall into a much needed deep sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANKS SO MUCH FOR 17K!!
VOTE AND COMMENT!
Love you all💕