THE FUCKED UP MISSION

AURORAS POV:

We get into the car and I sit next to Angelo as selma sits next to ace, we finally get to the mansion and the place is packed with mafia members

We get out the car and make our way inside and make sure we don't look like who we are in the mafia world.

We walk in and separate me and selma go up the stairs and act as if we are going to the bathroom, while ace and Angelo go to the bar where all the men are at.

We get to the bathroom and we look at each other and we see there is about 3 women in here, we wash our hands and we hear a lady start talking.

" I heard that the Bosnian mafia still have not found their princess, it's been years! To be honest with you Mary I don't think she's alive." She says as she specks to who she said her name was Mary, they both looked at each other and nod their heads in agreement and walked out the bathroom with the other lady right behind them.

" did you hear that?" Says selma as she looks at me.

" yeah, I think something going to happen tonight, and it's going to be bad!" I spoke honestly to her.

" I think so too, but we have to get on with this mission we have to find out who the Bosnian mafia princess is!" She says as we both head out the bathroom and go to an office we found near by.

Of course it was locked, but selma took her gun and put the silencer on and shot the door knob off and it opened, we walk in and there are files and paper work everywhere.

I go to look at the papers but stop when I get a call from Angelo.

" YOU HAVE TO GET DOWN HERE NOW THE BOTH OF YOU!" He yelled into the phone and closed it without an explanation.

I look up at selma as she looks at me confused " we have to go down, you go down first I will be there shortly." I say to her but she wouldn't leave.

" no what the fuck is wrong with you I'm not leaving you here alone!" She says as she comes to me and goes to grab my hand.

" no selma don't worry I will be down in a minute or two you go down first so they won't be suspicious over what we are doing I already told ace to delete the camera footage of us coming up here, but people saw us here so you go first and I will be there I promise." I say to her and she finally agrees but not before slapping me in the face which I did right back to her before she left laughing at our stupidity.

I go back to the papers and go through them and find a whole lot of papers about the Bosnian mafia that there princess was kidnapped and that they could never find her, but there wasn't a name at all in those papers, until I found one laying on floor.

I picked it up and I'm fucking shocked, its fucking selma, it also shows a picture of her when she was a baby, there was a picture of her and her parents as it seems and she had 3 older brothers because they all look kinda alike.

To say I was left dumbfound would be a damn under statement, I have to get these and leave before it's to late I look over at my phone to find 5 missed calls from Angelo and selma , and a couple messages from ace.

I get out the room with the papers in my hand as I go down the stairs and into the area where everyone is at, I look around and find Selma's parents and her siblings, what the fuck do I do?

I go up to selma and take her to the side, and try and speck to her.

" selma I need to tell you something but I need you to clam down okay?" I say to her as she looks at me confused.

" yeah, but what's wrong?" She specks to me in pure confusion.

" I found these in the office we were at when we were upstairs after you left I went though everything and look what I found." I said to her as I gave her the papers that show she's in fact the lost Bosnian mafia princess.

She looked shocked as she read everything, she looked up at me with glossy eyes.

" what do I do now?" She says as a tear falls from her eyes I pull her in for a hug.

" you do whatever is on your mind okay I'm here for you and no one will hurt you okay?" I tell her as we pull apart, she looks at me and smiles while nodding her head.

" Imma go and talk to them in private, and if anything happens I will tell you." She says as I nod my head and tell her I will be here for her.

As she walks away, I see her going to her parents and telling them something then they go somewhere that looks like an big open office.

I go upstairs to the bathroom to wash my face as a couple tears did fall down from my face, I look at my phone and I see Angelo blowing my damn phone up.

What the fuck is wrong with him ever since we came here?

He calls me and I answer him but he seems anger, fucking pissed even.

" WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, IM DONE WITH YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!" He yells though the phone

" what the fuck is wrong with you ever since we got here you have been acting like this?" I say loudly back to him in pure fucking confusion.

The line goes silent then he hangs up on me! What the fuck is wrong with him?

I go to leave the bathroom when I feel hands on my wrist and on my mouth, so I couldn't yell out nor punch this shit face.

I start pushing and shoving, but this bitch wouldn't stop until we get to that same office again.

And the door locks I go to yell, and punch whoever it is in the face but stop when I hear what he has to say next.

" Angelo isn't who you think he is, he hurt you without you seeing it was him!  It's time for you to know the truth, He doesn't deserve someone like you my love."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
IK IK I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE AND IM SORRY!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤️❤️