THE MISSION #2

AURORAS POV:

( Auroras red Angels clothes)

I just got to a 7/11 I saw when I was passing by to find a place where I can get dressed at. I go in and find the bathroom to get dressed in.

After I got dressed and made my way out to get me something to drink. After I pay I make my way back to my car and speed down the streets of Times Square and make my way to the freeway.

I hear my phone ringing and pick it up " what?" I say " boss we found the wear house where the girls are being kept at." he says.
" okay I'll call you back when I'm done and send a group to pick up the girls and send them back to there families understood?" I say seriously.

I press on the gas and speed my way to the wear house that the girls are being held at.

I get to the wear house and find about 5 bodyguards around the perimeter of the house. I make sure I get my guns and knives and of course a bomb to clean out that dead bitches Territory.

I get out the car and make my way to the first bodyguard. He goes to shoot but it's too late he already has a bullet through his heart making him lay on the floor lifeless. Then comes the second bodyguard and the third the second one goes to shoot but I kick the gun out of his grip and punch him Square in the face making him pass out. The third bodyguard comes to punch me and he does but I can't feel the pain or anything it's a normal thing. Before he can do anything else I do a roundhouse kick in his face and that makes him lay on the floor unconscious. I shoot them both in the heart and make my way around and shoot the remaining ones all in the heart of course.

I go in shoot all the bitches that work for that son of a bitch. I get to a room filled with girls half dressed they look as if there from the ages of 10 to 16.

They all look at me with hope in there eyes. I make my way to them " hello girls I'm here to help you okay don't be scared you're all safe now." I say with a calming smile on my face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I call my most trusted man to bring the cars to take the girls to there families. I make sure to look in every room and everywhere in the wear house to make sure no one was still in there before I blow this shit up.

The flames, the colors, the wear house going into pieces. I love bombing shit it's fun as fuck like that time I bombed this one person's house because they didn't smile back at me but it was also because I asked for a candy and they gave me some fucking vegetables like what the fuck how disrespectful can a person get?

I get in my car and leave to go to my apartment and order some pizza and watch some Netflix of course.

•••••••••••••••••••••••• Thanks for reading! How did you all think of it? Make sure to vote and comment💕Love you all 😘💕🙄✋

Thanks for reading!
How did you all think of it?
Make sure to vote and comment💕
Love you all 😘💕🙄✋