GUN

AURORAS POV:

"Babe, you came for your surprise, and here is your surprise

"Babe, you came for your surprise, and here is your surprise." I say and smirk as I look at him as he smirks at me.

" love" he stops what he's saying and takes my wrist that has the gun and takes it from my hand, as he does so he drags me, to a nearby hallway where there is less people.

" give me the damn gun, you fucking asshole!" I say as I go to take my wrist from his hold.

" shh" he says quietly as he looks me dead in the eyes.

I lean in to kiss him, but I don't instead I take my hand from his hold and grab my gun.

I point it at him as he looks as me dead in the eyes, he looked proud somehow.

This bitch I could never understand his stupid ass!

He goes to take it away, but I make a run for it, I know pussy move but not really.

We are in the dance floor but everyone is just watching us, running around and then I stop.

I look at him dead in the eyes and speck with so much hatred in my voice.

" why the fuck did you leave?" I say as he looks at me with shock, but goes emotionless real quick.

As I speck to him the gun is aimed at him, more specifically his heart.

" Aroua, this is not the place nor the time." He specks with his deep voice.

He only ever says my name when it gets serious, but I don't give a shit he left me when I loved, and needed him the most, I thought we were met to be?

But I guess not.

" oh really it's not the place nor time to discuss this, so leaving without a word, or anything is okay? I'm fucking your life up just like you did to mine!" By now no one is at the club but me and this asshole, and of course his mafia was all here.

" Aurora, we can talk about this but not here!" He says as he comes up to me and puts his hand on my cheek

But I take the gun and shoot him

fuck you ANGELO RICCI!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 10k!!!!!!💕💕💕
UNBELIEVABLE!!
TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK?
Vote and comment
Love you all 💕💕