PARTY SHOPPING

" do you think we put a little to much?"" when is she going to wake up?"" can you all just shut the fuck up!" " is she dead?" I hear voices as I wake up slowly

" when is she going to wake up?"
" can you all just shut the fuck up!"
" is she dead?"
I hear voices as I wake up slowly. " can you all shut the fuck up and no I'm not dead I'm breathing but sure wishing to be dead and what the fuck did u do to me?" I say furiously

" we kinda put you to sleep?" The grey eyed guy says but less of a statement and more of a question. " where the hell am I?" I say looking around the place which seems like a house, a really dark house but I love it.

" we brought you to our hangout house and before you say anything we need to go shopping and you need something to wear because we are going to a party so get the fuck up!!" Says a guy with green eyes and brown hair he looks happy and very hyped to go out I guess?.

" omgggg a party YESS!!! Finally I haven't been to one in a week let's go bitches." I get up very excited to go to a party I look up at them I need to know there names.

" yoo so what's you guy's names cause I'm 100% sure you all know mine soo....?" I say kinda unsure as to why they all are looking at me like I grow 5 heads on my beautiful head.!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" omg if you don't fucking move I will cut your legs off!" I say to black hair and dark brown eyes that could be mistaken for black

" what do you want me to do we should have really gotten a bigger car." He says to the guy that's driving which is mr.bitch that's what I'm going to call him.

" so are you guys going to tell me your names or do you want me to cut off your fingers for you to tell me?" I said with an smile like I'm the most innocent person on this planet.

" I'm Kingston but you can call me your party partner in crime." Green eyes says looking at me with excitement in his eyes.

" well Kingston let's see if you know how to party." I say with a wink.

" I'm Ray Jason but you can call me your lover." Grey eyes says smirking at me.
" yeah Ray I'm finna pass on that but thanks for the kind gesture." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes.

"I'm Damon steel and you can call me you're Romeo and you can be my Juliet." Says dark brown eyes and black hair.
" not going to lie that was good but you know what happens to them at the end right?" I say and laugh.

" I'm ace king." Says the one that had me on his shoulders. " straight forward seems like someone like you I'm not surprised." I say looking at him as we pull in the mall's parking lot.

•••••••••••••••••

We have been walking around the mall for the past 3 hours and nothing I didn't like anything.
We finally got to a place that has some nice party clothes.

Ray wanted to help me well he really just wanted to see me with a dress on. I looked at him and told him to fuck off for a second.

I went to the fitting room to try on some clothes while they were all out getting food because I told them to leave but ace felt the need to stay back and wait for me outside the store.

We all got clothes and got food to eat we made our way to the car and put all of our shopping bags in the truck and got in to the car next stop getting ready for the party!!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading 💕
Tell me how you like it so far!?
Make sure to vote and comment ❤️
I love you all🤧✋💕