SCHOOL SHOPPING

AURORAS POV:

 I make my way to my bike and the guys all follow, well more like they try to

I make my way to my bike and the guys all follow, well more like they try to. I'm pissed so I'm speeding, zooming through every car hitting every red light and the cops behind me right now.

This is not my first time or my last, I easily speed to the other street make sure I'm the only one that can go through the small sidewalk and speed to the mall and check one more time to make sure there is no cops behind me and like always I lost them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I get to the mall and see all the guys coming in with their cars and they all get out but they all look pissed as fuck!

" what the fuck was all of that you could have been hurt." Louis says as he looks at me up and down to make sure I'm okay.

" I'm fine it was fun tho I needed that." I say smiling and then we all go inside the mall.

"Before we go school shopping we need to get you guys some clothes." I say while looking more like glaring at people that are glaring at me for absolutely no reason.

" yeah okay!" Says Damon and we all walk around the mall to get them some clothes and after buy some school stuff and clothes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm so hungry let's go eat!" I say tiredly after shopping for so fucking long!!
" okay let's go to the food court before it closes." Says ace as we all make our way to a McDonald's that's in the food court.

We all order our food and get it and go to a table to seat at. " omg baby I miss you!!" Says a voice that sounds like a dying pig . I look up to see a girl that looks like she just came out of a ad for baking powder. she was sitting on Louis's lap but he looked uncomfortable as fuck.

" get the fuck off of me! who the fuck are you anyways matter or fact I don't care get off!" He says to her but she won't listen and I know he won't push her off. So I think it's time for me to step in.

" ayyy Yoo Barbie in the dream trash get the fuck off of him and don't make me repeat myself another time because I will kill you without another thought.!" I say in a low voice that she and the guys only can hear.

She gets up and runs off. God I'm tired as fuck!
" damn tell me not to mess with you!" Says Damon and the rest of them just node their heads.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading
What you think?
Love you all💕
Vote and comment!