QUESTIONING

AURORAS POV:

" HEYYY BITCHES!!" I yell

Lorenzo comes to me and just is staring at me.
Like okay "most feared"  bitch my ass he still playing the staring contest.

" what the fuck!" He says as he takes my hand and spins me so now I'm pinned to the wall with a smirk on my face.

" who the fuck are you!!?" He says emotionlessly

" well Enzo if you would get your cooties ass off of me then we could speck like human beings, what you think of that?" I say sarcastically.

He takes his grip off my hands.

"Speck and you will answer all my questions." He says in an demanding tone.

Who this bitch think he is?

" who the fuck you think you are to demand orders too." I say emotionally.

"The person that can fuck your life up!" He says In a deadly tone.

"You might, wait not might you need to rethink that!" I say with a devilish smirk.

" can we all speck like humans for 2 minutes everyone sit down and we will try and understand every other." Says Damon as we all go to sit.

I'm looking at my knife that had blood on it and take a white cloth to clean it, the guys are all quite so I think they are all just glaring at each other.

I look up and they are all just staring at me like I'm crazy, I mean I am but they don't need to know that.

" yes??" I say looking at them with confidence.

" speck!" They all say damn that was creepy as fuck.

" fan behavior on god!" I say while rolling my eyes with a small devilish smile.

They all roll their eyes.
Damn guys are all for real the same.

" anyways I'm the Arab mafias princess as all of you know, but you all should know me as the RED ANGEL while some of you know me as the RED ANGEL anyways?!" I say as I wrap it all up.

"So this all makes sense now! how you killed, the driving, how we couldn't even find you." Says Marco in disbelief.

" why did you leave?" Says ace emotionlessly

" nobody's damn business if I want to leave I'll leave! So you all done!" I say not in a questioning tone but more in a statement tone.

I go to get up but a hand stops me and I look back and it's ace.

" why?" He says looking me dead in the eyes but his eyes show hurt.

" I couldn't stay there or be close to anyone you happy? So now we are going to find out who those men in black were and what the hell  they want from us after we kill those bitches we all done I will have my own life without anyone in it!" I say as I get my computer out.

•••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading 💕
Vote and comment❤️
Thoughts? 💭