SELMA

AURORAS POV:

I've been stuck here for 4 years!

I've been kidnapped and taken into a cell, I've been here for 4 god forsaken years, what really happened that day was that I saved.

I was saved by a girl, her name is selma she was running away from this place, as she saw me laying halfway dead in the woods, she came and tried waking me up, before any of the Chinese mafias guards would come, but it was too late they came and took me and her.

She saved me, I lived but my child couldn't, it was dead, I tried running away but they would find me, and hit me over and over again they abused me mentally and physically , I got numb, I wouldn't yell so they would stop, I would just look at them with nothing in my eyes.

Just plan out emptiness, I think of what Angelo, my brothers, my father, my friends are doing right now, and how much pain I put on them.

I think of it everyday!

They most likely think I'm dead, but I'm not well not physically, mentally not so much alive.

Anyways now me and selma we are just working out in our cell, they let me and her stay together, we have to work out, because we still are assassin, oh yeah I forgot to mention selma is an assassin, shes on the top 5 with me.

We act like we are weak but no, we aren't we are just making them feel as if we lost our once amazing power that we held but in reality, we are just like how we were but we are stronger now!

I'm 4 years older that once weak ass 17 year old is gone, I'm now 21 and I'm going back to my family, to my friends, to my lover! But not alone this time with my best friend selma, just like how she helped me, I'm here to help her, we will leave this place.

" Yoo, bitch what you thinking about?" Says selma as she looks at me.

" I think it's time!" I say to her as she stops doing pull-ups and looks at me.

" OMG!! Yes finally, yes bestie I've been waiting for this day!!!" She says as she comes and hugs me .

" Okay, okay hands off." I say to her playfully as she take her hands off and puts them up with a serious face on her.

" yes captain." She says I look at her and laugh and so does she.

" ok plan je isti, mi ćemo uzeti stražare Gunse koji su tačno ispred naše ćelije i ubiti ih, nakon što pobjegnemo za njim svako ko nam se nađe na putu, automatski je jebeno mrtav, i niko nije  ostavljeni, kad izađemo odavde, bježimo, i pobrinemo se da imamo zaštitu, kao i svi čuvari koje ubijemo imaju pancirke, jebeno ga uzmemo, nakon što dobijemo puno oružja od tih kurvi, pucamo u bilo koje živo biće  koji dođe ispred nas, onda uzimamo bilo koji auto koji je ispred nas i ako postoji tracker mogu ga skinuti, pa ćemo odatle vidjeti gdje ćemo!" I say to her in Bosnian because that's her language.
(Translation-okay the plan is the same, we are going to take the guards Guns that are right in front of our cell and kill them, after we make a run for it anyone that comes in our way, is
automatically fucking dead, and no one is left
behind, when we get out of here we run, and
make sure we have protection, like any
guards that we kill have bulletproof vest, we
fucking take it, after we get a lot of guns from
those bitches, we shoot every living thing that
comes in front of us, then we take any car
that we see and if there is an tracker I
can take it off, and from there we will see
where we go!)

" periodt let's do this shit!" She says excitedly.

We go out the cell and see 2 of our guards, and punch them in the face, I look up at him and roundhouse kick him right in is face, he falls to the floor unconscious, as he falls I take his guns and this bitch has a vest I take it from him and hold it I put all his guns and knives on me and take an AK and shoot him in the heart and take a knife and put my " A" on there to show them who's back!

I look at selma and she killed her guard and also has a vest we both put them on, as we do so we walk to go up the stairs and we see guards everywhere we just start shootings everyone we see, we of course have silencer's on.

We go up the stairs and open the door and see about 40 or more guards we take another gun out and start shootings, after I was done with my bullets on those two guns their was about 6 left, I go up to one and roundhouse kick him, and he falls unconscious, I go to the next two and knock their heads together, and they fall to the floor unconscious, I'm about to punch one of the guards selma comes in with her gun and shoots the last 3 in there face's, I go to one of the unconscious guards and take his guns and shoot him and the other two after they are all dead we take their guns, and phones of course!

We then make a run to the front door thats open but there's guards there too, we look at each other.

" you take back!" I tell her and she nods.

She goes to the back and I to the front, I start shooting  them, all in the hearts, I go to the last reminding 2 and smirk.

" have fun in hell!" I say as I laugh at them when I shoot them in the hearts and mark, an "A" on there heads.

As I'm done with the front I see selma come to the front, looks like we are both done.

" good work" I say to her, as she laughs.

We run to the woods, because theirs guards literally everywhere here, we run with our guns out pointing everywhere, just in case anything.

We hear guards and we start shooting them, after we made sure there wasn't any left, we finally make it to the ending of the woods, where they all leave their cars.

We see guards and shoot them, after we make sure they was dead, selma goes to look for keys that's in any of those fuckers pockets.

" FOUND ONE!!" She yells as she comes running to me with it.

" let's go!" I say to her as I take them and we go to the car I unlock it and we go in the car, I look around and see a tracker.

" there's a tracker, I'm going to drive while you, disconnect it." I tell her.

" I got you bestie!" She says as she starts doing her shit, I press on the gas and speed off.

I go to the city, this is New York, I know where to go, let's just hope their there.

" I disconnected it, now where are we going?" She says as she looks at me.

" we are going to the hang out I went to with the guys."

Hopefully they are there!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANKS FOR 21K!!
LOVE YOU ALL 💕
VOTE AND COMMENT!