NO FUCKING WAY

SHOOTERS POV:

I just shot her, I just shot Aurora! The Arab mafias princess

" l'as-tu fait fils?" My dad says that bitch I'm planning on killing him soon that bitch deserves death.
(Did you do it son?)

" yes father I did" I say with a emotionless face
I never wanted to shoot her or Stab her that's not what I wanted to do but I had to. To get this plan right I have to act as if I will do whatever he asks me but this went far enough.

I want to see him dying, taking his last breath, laying lifeless on the floor. That's what I want to see and planning on doing so.

I get up trying to leave but am stopped by the son of a bitch " I want you to get married." He says to me as an order not a statement nor a suggestion whatsoever.

" not happening." I say and went to leave before I take my gun and shoot this bitch in the head. " no! You said no?! I'm the boss here you bitch you are just like your stupid ass mother god I wish I could kill her ag"- before he could say another word I take my gun and shoot him in the head and leave his office.

As I'm heading to my car all the bodyguards come up to me " tell everyone Louis Bruno is the new French mafia leader and everything I say goes got it?" I say with no emotions what so ever.

I get in my car and speed down to Auroras apartment and make sure she's okay.

•••••••••••••••••••••

ACES POV:

I go up to Aurora and check her pulse " her pulse is low call our doctor right now

I go up to Aurora and check her pulse " her pulse is low call our doctor right now." I say loudly.

Ray goes to pick her up but I stop him " I'm picking her up you call the doctor." I say and pick her up to lay her on the couch. I take my shirt off to try and stop the bleeding as much as I can.

God DONT let anything happen to her please.

" hurry the fuck up!." I say to the doctor as he makes his way in " I need you all to step out or go to a different room." He says in a low tone. "I'm not going nowhere get to fucking work or I'm killing your ass." I say in a deep voice.

Kingston comes up to me " come on let's go to her room and see if we can find anything that can help us understand as to why she was there" he says to me, trying to clam me down a bit.

We go to her room to find bloody clothes but not any clothes the " RED ANGELS" clothes " I think this all makes sense now she's the red angel the racing, the apartment that no one knows of, the cars, the way she hold's her self that demands respect, the way she's not scared of anything, she's the one that did all of that distraction everything makes sense, the killing that we all know she killed them all!" I say with shock and something else which seems like proudness laced in my voice as I speak.

••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks so much for reading
What did you all think?
Love you all💕💕